The position is providing great opportunity for someone with career ambitions that wants to grow in a very exciting and challenging environment while having an ambition to do more than an ordinary assistant. It’s a position with a high level of responsibility and the right candidate will act as the glue of the Leadership team.
You drive the overall development of the department, in line with priorities defined by the Leadership teams. You will lead in your area of scope, and secure the implementation, usage and continuous improvements of global ways of working.
The right candidate has an open and positive attitude, coming to the office with a contagious smile, is flexible and like to work in a high pace environment. The candidate will work proactively and should have the ability to work on own initiative. The job requires good networking; therefore, great ability to communicate, orally and verbally, and to work with people on different levels and in different areas is essential. If you are also curious and love to find new ways of working with different platform and IT tools such as Microsoft Teams, we believe that you will be a perfect fit for this role.
To be successful in this position you need to have a high level of integrity and ethics, dedication, commitment, loyalty, and sound judgment. You will also need to be proactive and experienced in handling a wide range of executive and administrative support. Finally, you must be exceedingly well organized and flexible.
Main activities & Responsibility
- Work proactively to support the leadership teams by providing an efficient and professional service by managing day-to-day issues, support and follow-up plans and activities
- Plan, organize and take minutes in the department meetings
- Lead activities for the Leadership teams, including Execution Plan formulation and implementation
- Prepare the Leadership teams for the governance milestones and major events, including presentations as needed
- Actively support and coach the Leadership teams by preparing, taking part of and facilitate a structured continuous improvement work
- Support with travel, business, general administration and agenda proposition and planning
- Responsible for the department’s administrative routines as well as proficiency in IT tools such as MS Office, Teams, SharePoint, SAP/R3, EBD, Origo
- Responsible for the information flow within the department including team building and departments events
- Be actively involved in the onboarding on new members by providing information about the way of working and tools
- Implement benchmarked tools/activities within other departments in the same organization
- Positive mind-set and attitude
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- You have a proactive approach and like to drive activities
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to the Leadership teams as needed
- High standard of professionalism and to operate with highest level of integrity
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Very strong integrity, courage, social competence, and networking skills
- You have an international approach/interest and a global mindset with advanced skills in English
- You have strong skills in IT systems in general and O365 in particular
- Communicate effectively by using modern methods and be able to influence a variety of stakeholders including leadership
- Ability to take ownership of the tasks and organize, structure and prioritize a wide range of issues in an effective way
- Knowledge about the Volvo organization and administrative routines is an advantage
- Relevant education and experience from similar positions
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Purchasing has 125 BSEK in purchasing annual spend and 2,550 supply chain partners in serial production. We deliver the best possible products and service that bring value to our customers through scouting and working with high performing supply chain partners.
We support Volvo Group’s mission ‘Driving prosperity through transport solutions’ through sustainability, business ethics and innovation. When you join Volvo Group Trucks Purchasing, you will become part of a global network with more than 1,400 professionals in 50 different sites across 25 countries. Joining us means working in a global context with people from diverse backgrounds and different nationalities while contributing to the core business and results of Volvo Group.
Diversity is important for us, we therefore put a lot of time and effort into creating an open and inclusive environment for all. We are extremely proud to say that we are almost as many females as men in our team. We are goal oriented and business focused people who believe that the best results are achieved while having fun and when we challenge each other. We offer unique opportunities where you can accelerate your career through competence development and connect with people who are truly passionate for purchasing. Join us and work where the action is!
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.