- Support administrative and analytical requirements of the Parts Logistics department
- Learn how to interface with Volvo dealers, internal personnel, Volvo warehouses and Logistics services
- Verify parts availability and process for new product launches; communicate order status, back order lines and resolve issues as they arise in order to maintain high customer service and satisfaction
- Help to verify parts availability for new launches and coordinate purchase orders with appropriate product manager/ warehouse to secure parts availability prior to machine launch
- Help to support handle back orders activities
- Prepare reports for related projects and programs
- Develop team work skills
- Learn business practices and business etiquette as it relates to Logistics support
- Perform other duties as needed
- Team player with a focus on customer service and satisfaction
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computer, including skills in the following software programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and the Internet, knowledge of SAP is beneficial
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Be motivated
- Be personable
- External: Volvo Region Europe, Asia and Americas, Volvo warehouses, Logistics services and dealers
- Internal: All areas of Volvo Construction Equipment, including Parts Technical, Marketing, CST, etc. Also Volvo warehouses, Volvo Parts
- Student must be currently enrolled and pursuing a degree preferably in Business, however other degrees will also be considered.
- Must be enrolled at an accredited school and have completed 30 semester hours prior to the start of the internship.
- Student must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- Ability to work with others in a Team / Office environment required
- Able to perform duties effectively in a fast-paced environment whether working autonomously or under direction
- Must be able to work a 20-hour week between the hours of 8am and 5pm, Mon-Friday
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.