The Service Officer is responsible for handling all kinds of requests following with the defined service level standards.
- Following the process to handle dealer/customer requests and inquires, i.e payments, invoice, quotation, and other supporting documents as needed.
- Provide high quality and prompt service and drive customer/dealer experience through each touch points.
- Collaboration with collection department to reduce overdues, support legal team throughout litigation.
- Handle the insurance related matters and timely communication with insurance company.
- Communicate with dealer and business areas on data and information as per request.
- Improve current customer/dealer portal and drive utilization.
- Work closely with sales function to enhance dealer/customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the implementation of consumer protection and other regulation requirements.
- Other ad-hoc assignments, business plans and reporting required from the management team.
Education & Professional Experience
- University degree
- Around two years of experience working preferably in call center
- Good attitude and communication skill
- Aggressive in persuasive to others
- Result orientated
- High level of PC skills (Microsoft Excel, Power Point).
- Excellent in Chinese, both written and verbal
- Advanced level of English (oral/written)
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.