Performs all functions relating to the sale and/or handling of replacement parts and accessories. Assists customers with parts requirements. Processing order paper work and shipment of parts to maintain company standard of customer satisfaction. Provide assistance and work to implement strategic pricing strategies and pricing programs.
- Safeguard organizational and personal information confidentiality
- Respect the policies, rules, and values of the Company
- Contribute to the attainment of Company objectives through efficient use of resources
- Foster teamwork, collaboration, and improved communication between sectors
- Implement improvements in the department based on Prevost’s business directions
- Promote standardization and uniformity in management processes and practices
- Develop personal professional skills
- Act as a worthy representative of Prevost
- Responds to customer inquiries for replacement parts, accessories or technical support
- Receives, documents and stores inbound shipments from branches, outside vendors or factory
- Answers parts phone calls and gathers data needed to identify parts requirements
- Locates and ship parts from branch inventory and prepares shipment to customer
- May package parts and accessories for shipment to the appropriate destination
- Includes warranty returns to factory or vendor
- Assists in warranty processing, scrap, shipment etc.
- Assists parts manager with inventory control and stocking levels
- Arranges servicing for back ordered items
- May process special order requests when necessary
- Manually force parts sale invoicing for cash customers
- Assists parts sales specialists and warehouse specialists in the processing of orders and back orders
- Processes branch service department parts orders
- Processes parts requested to be returned for credit or replacement
- Maintains up-to-date documentation relating to parts and accessories
- Maintains work area and environment
- Performs local parts deliveries and pick-up
- Participates in job related training exercises when appropriate or necessary
- Performs building maintenance when necessary
- Pricing duties to include but not limited to
- Assistance in implementing and reviewing Suppliers Direct Margin Strategy by supplier and at the item level
- Assistance in conducting analysis on sales, profit, price, cost, customer and competition
- Provide support in implementing and monitoring the internal pricing controls designed to avoid erosion to the direct margin
- Assistance to develop and distribute a price list into the market
- Participate in Operational Development team activities
- Various other tasks as assigned
- Ability to respond to customer needs and organizational guidelines
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Computer use & knowledge. Ability to interact with customers
- Forklift operator experience
- High School diploma
- Related work experience
- Minimum Years of Experience Required:
- 2 to 3 years of experience in bus or truck parts
- Employees in this position must be able to regularly lift up to 51 pounds unassisted and heavier loads with assistance; the majority of time is spent standing and walking. You must have the ability to climb, bend, squat, reach, grasp and lift
- Must have the flexibility to work on call, 2nd, 3rd shifts, and weekends if necessary for an undetermined amount of time
- Able to tolerate local temperature extremes
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The transportation industry is transforming at a higher pace than ever before. Very much driven by electromobility, connectivity and digitalization, new business models and opportunities to create value for our customers and society are evolving. If you think this sounds exciting and want to be part of a company committed to take a leading position in this transformation, we have an opportunity for you!
Volvo Buses is one of the world’s leading bus manufacturers, with a strong focus on driving prosperity through transport solutions. The product range includes complete transport solutions, city buses, intercity buses and tourist coaches, as well as services in financing, vehicle servicing, diagnostics, productivity and traffic information. Volvo Buses is part of Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses and construction equipment as well as drive systems for marine and industrial applications.
We Participate in E-verify
우리는 여러분을 알고 싶습니다.
볼보에서의 여정이 시작됩니다! 지원서를 제출하는 즉시 이메일 확인서가 발송됩니다. 이후에도 계정에 로그인하여 개인 프로필을 업데이트할 수 있습니다. 채용 팀에서 현업 관리자와 함께 여러분의 지원서를 검토할 것입니다. 서류전형 합격자에게 다음 단계에 대한 정보가 제공됩니다.