1. Main Tasks/ Responsibilities / Authorities:
- Drive, set plans and challenge relevant functions to achieve business results and targets while keeping high level of motivation and transparency
- Establish and develop a strong collaboration with stakeholders and internal customers
- Act as a project leader with PD projects & assigned tasks towards all business functions assuming full ownership of the project/task and their deliverables
- Handle the uncertainty and unexpected matters, hold things together during tough times
- Highlight risks and opportunities to the regional purchasing development director, streamline and redesign process towards efficiency and sustainability
- Provide active input in the development of purchasing development roadmaps
- Maintain a continuous improvement mindset
2. Key Skills:
- Drive change & continuous improvement
- Financial knowledge
- Negotiation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Process arrangement, process efficiency and effectiveness
- Project management for purchasing
- Strategic sourcing
- Analytical skills and technical knowledge Collaboration & Communication
Required knowledge & experience
1.Education/Professional Qualifications required for the position:
- University degree (Business, Financial, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Legal or comparable)
- 5-8 years of experience in relative business Purchasing experience considered an asset
- Teamwork: building cooperation among individuals and departments, sharing information and resources, and working to achieve group goals and outcomes
- Customer focus: understanding and meeting the needs of internal customers and addressing the interests and concerns of relevant function stakeholders
- Communication and influencing accurately transmitting information while having good listening capacity so that relations based on trust are built
- Fluent in English both verbal & written is a must, additional languages are an added merit
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
우리는 여러분을 알고 싶습니다.
볼보에서의 여정이 시작됩니다! 지원서를 제출하는 즉시 이메일 확인서가 발송됩니다. 이후에도 계정에 로그인하여 개인 프로필을 업데이트할 수 있습니다. 채용 팀에서 현업 관리자와 함께 여러분의 지원서를 검토할 것입니다. 서류전형 합격자에게 다음 단계에 대한 정보가 제공됩니다.