VGA has an opportunity for a highly organised, computer savvy, administration superstar to join our team in the role of Sales Coordinator and Administration Support. This position will provide administration support to VGA's three Vice President (VP), Sales for Volvo Trucks, Mack Trucks and UD Trucks. Based at our collaborative head office in Wacol, in this newly created position you'll confidentially manage matters relating to National Trucks Sales and National Fleet businesses while providing operational support and administration to the broader sales team. Our customers are our number one priority, so if you have a passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience to all you meet, this could be the career for you!
About this role:
- Provide administrative support to the three Sales VP's and broader sales team members including calender management and travel coordination
- Accurately assist with department financial activities including expense claims processing, purchase orders and invoicing
- Take the lead in enhancing or automating sales/information documents, electronic contracts using technological tools (Adobe, MSOffice365 Forms/Workflows) and in line with global branding guidelines
- Consolidate the sales commission payments and incentive reports monthly
- Be an active member of the sales team, prepare presentation templates, attend key meetings, consolidate and distribute minutes
- Provide administration support for training activities and event planning and execution
- During periods of absence, provide back-up support to Executive Assistant to VGA President
- Possess extensive corporate work experience as an administration team support / executive assistant
- Experienced in diary management, travel coordination and purchase order systems
- Strong technological administration skills, learn new systems quickly with strong organisational skills
- Professional with stand-out interpersonal skills and clear decision-making and creative problem-solving qualities
- An ability to work across the local and international organisation with many different stakeholders in varying functional and seniority levels
- Knowledgeable about the Australian heavy vehicle industry is desirable but not essential.
- Volvo Group Australia is committed to flexible working arrangements, helping employees to achieve their work–life goals
- Competitive remuneration package including additional superannuation*
- Advance your career with access to Volvo Group University and global career opportunities
- Additional leave - salary sacrifice a fifth week of annual leave Values-based leadership with a commitment to safety and your wellbeing
- Loyalty is valued with VGA’s Service Recognition Program
- Computer purchase loan program, interest free
- Scholarship Program available for employee’s children
- A dedicated Health & Wellbeing program including access to Private Health Insurance & Dental discounts
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
우리는 여러분을 알고 싶습니다.
볼보에서의 여정이 시작됩니다! 지원서를 제출하는 즉시 이메일 확인서가 발송됩니다. 이후에도 계정에 로그인하여 개인 프로필을 업데이트할 수 있습니다. 채용 팀에서 현업 관리자와 함께 여러분의 지원서를 검토할 것입니다. 서류전형 합격자에게 다음 단계에 대한 정보가 제공됩니다.