Maintains production and quality by ensuring maximum availability, safe and efficient operation of machinery and electro electronic equipment.
Industrial Maintenance Electrician Job Duties:
- Provides electro electronic maintenance information by answering questions and request;
- Prepares electro electronic maintenance reports by completing the root-cause analysis methodology ( EWO – Emergency Work Order tool ) and Preventive Maintenance orders;
- Execute basic and regular electro electronic Maintenance of Robotic, Controls and Peripherals, performing independent work;
- Ensures availability of machinery and equipment by completing reactive, preventive and proactive maintenance requirements following: Standard Maintenance Procedures (SMPs), One Point Lessons (OPLs), machine ledgers, diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and Maintenance Engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions;
- Locates sources of problems by observing the operation; listening for problems; using measuring and testing instruments;
- Respond quickly to emergency situations, and, replace, adjust and/or repair parts, dismantling devices; using manual tools, power tools and support equipment;
- Inform customers (Production, Logistics etc) and business partners of routine preventive and proactive maintenance techniques and needs; to guarantee proper execution;
- Conserves maintenance resources and support cost consciousness, by using equipment, tools, vehicles and supplies as needed to accomplish job results;
- Continuously improve technical knowledge by attending educational opportunities (workshop, trainings, benchmarking, 4 step method and/or others); reviewing technical publications; establishing professional network, and participate on skill tests by leadership discretion;
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating, actions, irregularities, and continuing needs, by escalating and requesting support;
- Improve and maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations (lockers, tools, equipment, working environment, etc);
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Requires Journeyman card and minimum 4 years of experience as Industrial Maintenance Electrician or minimum 8 years of experience as Industrial Maintenance Electrician;
Solid knowledge of Controls ( PLC; Siemens, AB and/or others ), Electro electronic maintenance of Robotic systems ( Comau, ABB, Fanuc, others ), and peripherals ( Welding, Paint and/or Manipulation ).
Equipment Maintenance, Technical Understanding, Technical Zeal, Power Tools, Attention to Detail, Flexibility, Supervision, Productivity, Professionalism, Accountability, Eager to develop skills, Personal relationship, Demonstration of strong Safety commitment, Transparency, Customer-focused mindset.
This list is not all inclusive, other activities may be assigned by members of management discretion.
It is demanded to have availability for short travels.
• Work in an industrial environment
• Regular attendance
• Able to work any shift
• Ability to work overtime
Volvo Group North America is an equal opportunity employer. E.O.E./ M / F / Disability / Veteran.
We participate in E-verify.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
A new era is here. Technologies such as big data, automation and artificial intelligence are changing the way we look at manufacturing and logistics. Volvo Group Trucks Operations is the organization responsible for truck manufacturing and logistics within the Volvo Group and is shaping future industries.
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions as well as the production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is also responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group’s customers and for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chains for all brands. Together, Volvo Group Trucks Operations represents 30,000 employees at 30 plants and 50 distribution centers across the globe. Our global industrial footprint offers an opportunity for an international career in a state-of-the-art industrial environment, in which continuous improvement is the foundation. Join our teams as well!
We Participate in E-verify
우리는 여러분을 알고 싶습니다.
볼보에서의 여정이 시작됩니다! 지원서를 제출하는 즉시 이메일 확인서가 발송됩니다. 이후에도 계정에 로그인하여 개인 프로필을 업데이트할 수 있습니다. 채용 팀에서 현업 관리자와 함께 여러분의 지원서를 검토할 것입니다. 서류전형 합격자에게 다음 단계에 대한 정보가 제공됩니다.