Electromobility – Software and systems
Do you want to participate in creating a sustainable and emission free future? We seek persons to work with the development of the electrical propulsion systems for our construction equipment.
Electromobility systems within Driveline Systems department is responsible for development of electromobility systems including electrical motors, power electronics, energy storages, control systems and software to control the systems and complete driveline. We work with the complete development cycle from design and implementation to testing in machine. We are now looking for skilled candidates to join our team.
Electromobility is a cross functional team. That means that there is a wide variety of tasks and good possibilities to find interesting and challenging work both in the software domain as well as in system design and component development.
The end application is construction equipment such as wheel loaders, excavators and articulated haulers. The work is based on close cooperation with complete machine developers and is carried out in cross functional teams.
The focus is design of electrical driveline systems including battery systems and motor drive systems etc. Typical job tasks have a broad approach, and you will have the possibility to build a general understanding of construction equipment and drive lines.
Electromobility systems is an innovative cross functional multi-national team where you will have good opportunities for personal development. We offer a wide variety of competence development and good possibilities for you to further grow and take on new challenging tasks.
We are looking for engineers with experience in electromobility components such as batteries, motors, inverters, system designers, control system developers and SW developers.
Who are you?
We believe it is the right mindset and attitude that will make a difference within our organization. You need to share our values of being customer-centric, having trust in our colleagues, driving change and dare to adapt quickly, and having passion for what we do. By this we create high performing teams.
- Energy and power management functionality
- Electrical propulsion functionality including motor SW calibration
- Control Software development
- Electrical System design
- Charging and Electrical grid solutions
- Software development with focus on devops and want to work with Matlab/Simulink, C, Python, Git, Bitbucket, Gradle, CI/CD, Jenkins, Test automation etc
We think that you:
- Are positive, flexible and a great team player.
- Like to work according to agile methods.
- Have well proven communication and collaboration skills, the ability to create bridges for information exchange between functions and between locations.
- Master creativity and innovative thinking.
- Are self-motivated and able to manage time and prioritize work load.
- Are eager to grow your skills and work with your own and the team’s development.
- Have a Master of Science degree within the areas of Electrical engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software development or similar.
- Experience from development in areas such as electromobility systems, automotive propulsion systems, mechatronic systems or embedded software systems.
- Knowledge in any of the areas electrical system design, electric motors, power electronics, energy storages, modelling and simulation, mechatronics, control system and software development.
- Ability to plan, take own initiatives and work independently as well as a team member.
- Good communication skills in English are a requirement.
Are we a perfect match?
So , if you you are a person who is flexible, who rather see challenges as positive and is ready to take some actions? Then we are hoping to hear from you!
We are hiring continuously through the recruitment period so please apply as soon as possible.
Curious and have some questions? Call us!
Anders Fröberg +46 737 656413 and Jonas Martinsson +46 73 5585461
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
우리는 여러분을 알고 싶습니다.
볼보에서의 여정이 시작됩니다! 지원서를 제출하는 즉시 이메일 확인서가 발송됩니다. 이후에도 계정에 로그인하여 개인 프로필을 업데이트할 수 있습니다. 채용 팀에서 현업 관리자와 함께 여러분의 지원서를 검토할 것입니다. 서류전형 합격자에게 다음 단계에 대한 정보가 제공됩니다.