Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
- Build Plant models comprising of controllers and mechanical subsystems using dynamic systems modeling techniques and tools.
- Systems include and not limited to - Controls, Mechanical, Hydraulic, Electrical, Thermal components/systems used in automotive systems, components, empirical data and supplier black box models
- Perform engineering analysis to support conceptual/preliminary/detailed design of systems and sub-systems of Trucks, Construction Equipment.
- Analyze results for desired project objectives, document analysis results in standard report formats
- Develop, understand and implement the new analysis procedures.
- Basic understanding of Mechanical, Hydraulic, Electrical, Thermal components/systems used in Automotive systems
- Understanding of dynamic system modeling and analysis, Understanding of control system design
- Ability to prepare high fidelity 1D models from scratch using CAD models, design drawings, supplier data using hand calculations, spreadsheets and reasonable assumptions governed by sound engineering judgment
- Ability to interpret, suitably condition/reorder and use field/laboratory test data from measurement for above mentioned model correlation
To be successful in this position you need to be a team player and have an analytic mindset of a true problem solver.
You have experience from the automotive industry with great attitude working cross functional and have a willingness to learn and take more responsibility.
S/w & Tools Knowledge:
- Prior experience with any of following tools: iASY5, AMESIM, Matlab, Simulink, GT Suite, KULI, Modelica, Dymola is a plus.
- Exposure to Mathworks tools: Simulink, Simscape, PowertrainBlockset etc
- Sound programming skills and experience in MATLAB, VBA,C etc are highly desirable for carrying out pre-processing and post-processing tasks for analysis tasks.
- 7-8 years of relevant experience
- Masters in Engineering/Technology (Automotive, Mechanical, Control, Dynamics
- Good Communication skills to collaborate with various engineering groups.
Powertrain Engineering Bangalore is a group in new Avatar that will work together with colleagues across the globe to provide world class solutions for propulsion system or subsystem, delivering value for end customers with applications spread across Trucks, busses, trucks, construction equipment and marine. The group belongs to Powertrain Engineering.
Powertrain is one of the main development areas within Volvo AB. It was established and was created to be in the forefront of environment friendly transport solutions for a more sustainable tomorrow.
In the Powertrain team, we are working in a cross-functional set up from system/function design & development, software integration and calibration to verification of our features in products.
Previous experience of working within powertrain domain is a must.
We believe teamwork and collaboration is the foundation for great products and an attractive workplace. Therefore, we work in an agile SAFe inspired way where everyone is part of a scrum team of 5-8 colleagues with complementary skills committed to a common purpose. Every team plans their own work and deliver solutions together as a team.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
우리는 여러분을 알고 싶습니다.
볼보에서의 여정이 시작됩니다! 지원서를 제출하는 즉시 이메일 확인서가 발송됩니다. 이후에도 계정에 로그인하여 개인 프로필을 업데이트할 수 있습니다. 채용 팀에서 현업 관리자와 함께 여러분의 지원서를 검토할 것입니다. 서류전형 합격자에게 다음 단계에 대한 정보가 제공됩니다.