Our ideal candidate is expected to have following qualifications:
- University degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Management or related discipline with equivalent experience,
- Min. 3 years of experience in related fields such as process engineering, business & data analysis and operations in logistics industry,
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite especially Excel, Visio and VB knowledge preferred,
- Excellent command of English, both writing and verbally,
- Strong communication & presentation skills,
- High capacity of analyzing data,
- Result oriented, self motivating and lateral thinking,
- Confident, open minded and excellent team player,
- Custom legislation of Import &export process,
- Well organized, active in improvements and flexible in changes.
- Identifying workflow/system improvements and working with the team to enact change,
- Improving customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and creating new tools,
- Query designs, data analysis and reports,
- Handling customer accounts and provide guidance on enhancing customer relationships,
- Preparing scheduled reports and to performance follow-up,
- Achieving customer service objectives by contributing recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
A new era is here. Technologies such as big data, automation and artificial intelligence are changing the way we look at manufacturing and logistics. Volvo Group Trucks Operations is the organization responsible for truck manufacturing and logistics within the Volvo Group and is shaping future industries.
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions as well as the production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is also responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group’s customers and for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chains for all brands. Together, Volvo Group Trucks Operations represents 30,000 employees at 30 plants and 50 distribution centers across the globe. Our global industrial footprint offers an opportunity for an international career in a state-of-the-art industrial environment, in which continuous improvement is the foundation. Join our teams as well!
우리는 여러분을 알고 싶습니다.
볼보에서의 여정이 시작됩니다! 지원서를 제출하는 즉시 이메일 확인서가 발송됩니다. 이후에도 계정에 로그인하여 개인 프로필을 업데이트할 수 있습니다. 채용 팀에서 현업 관리자와 함께 여러분의 지원서를 검토할 것입니다. 서류전형 합격자에게 다음 단계에 대한 정보가 제공됩니다.