Role (Purpose of the job)
- Set up dealer profitability journey based on dealer performance management and business data analysis
- Optimize dealer network operation standard and process to improve efficiency
- Optimize dealer store layout to better display brand image and improve working order
- Support on dealer network development
- Support on retail commercial policy optimization
- Design and plan dealer profitability journey strategy
- Monitor, manage and analyze dealer performance on regular basis
- Organize to improve operation quality of low performing dealers with field force
- Organize to deploy necessary trainings on dealer operation standard and process
- Responsible for the formulation of dealer annual business plan
- Responsible for dealer image standardization
- Suggest on dealer network development and annual retail commercial policy from dealer operation and mgmt. perspectives
Main competence requirements
- Strategic and systematical thinking
- Good command of data analysis and dealer operation management skills
- Ability to identify root cause of problems through data analysis
- At least 3 years management experience of auto dealers
- Truck service and sales background would be a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Good English communication skills
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
우리는 여러분을 알고 싶습니다.
볼보에서의 여정이 시작됩니다! 지원서를 제출하는 즉시 이메일 확인서가 발송됩니다. 이후에도 계정에 로그인하여 개인 프로필을 업데이트할 수 있습니다. 채용 팀에서 현업 관리자와 함께 여러분의 지원서를 검토할 것입니다. 서류전형 합격자에게 다음 단계에 대한 정보가 제공됩니다.