Who Are You?
- Electrical Engineering students should be prepared to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment; gaining experience and knowledge in various aspects of vehicle dynamics engineering, electrical design, and component installation.
- We seek sophomore, junior, senior, masters or PhD students who are passionate about working directly with various systems involved in the research, design, and manufacture of class 8 heavy-duty trucks.
- Preferential consideration will be given to students who are actively participating in SAE Collegiate Design Series events such as Baja, Formula, Formula Electric, etc.
- Must be enrolled and pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechatronics or related program at an accredited school and have completed 30 semester hours of undergraduate studies.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Interns enrolled in academic courses during their internship rotation and may work up to 30 hours per week, with the ability to work up to 40 hours per week during the summer semester.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
우리는 여러분을 알고 싶습니다.
볼보에서의 여정이 시작됩니다! 지원서를 제출하는 즉시 이메일 확인서가 발송됩니다. 이후에도 계정에 로그인하여 개인 프로필을 업데이트할 수 있습니다. 채용 팀에서 현업 관리자와 함께 여러분의 지원서를 검토할 것입니다. 서류전형 합격자에게 다음 단계에 대한 정보가 제공됩니다.