Salesforce Enterprise Solutions Architect
Volvo Group Digital & IT
You will be part of a team that creates great results through amazing people, strong relationships and a high performance culture. We are using the latest technologies, service platforms hosted in the cloud, COTS & SaaS solutions from top market providers. We strongly promote agile mindset and ways of working, followed by agile methods used in practice.We are looking for
- A certified Salesforce Architect with 4 to 7 years of experience related to enterprise level platforms with specific focus on CRM, that will actively drive the architectural roadmap for our Salesforce platform and provide continuous support to our delivery organization.
This support and guidance is developed using many different views of the organization, including business capabilities, processes, information model and supporting IT Solution portfolios and infrastructure. Coordination is necessary between architects within the domain teams, overall enterprise portfolio, and other units.Your typical tasks include:
- In addition to playing the Enterprise Architect overseeing the strategic objectives, this role is also expected to work as the solutions architect for the Salesforce platform as well, working closely with the agile delivery team to shape the solution. This requires that the architect can function at the technical level having Salesforce deep knowledge, as well as work with the business speaking in non-technical language.
- In this role you’ll interact with stakeholders and global teams to ensure that business needs are fulfilled – both related to one-time and run-time deliveries. You will have great opportunities to influence our way of working and drive continuous improvements together with the teams. For this position we put a high focus on interpersonal skills and attitude. You are passionate about people, customer value and technology. You have a proven record of the ability to take decisions and create strong networks.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Business Subject Matter Experts, and technical team members to translate business needs into technical solutions
- Collaborate with other solution architects, enterprise architects, product owners and developers to solve technical challenges, while leveraging technical best practices and solution patterns for the Salesforce platform
- Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge of the Salesforce platform, including technical and functional capabilities
- Review and advise on Salesforce platform solutions to ensure they comply with leading Salesforce architecture and development practices
- Secures implementation according to Target Architectures within Volvo Group and promoting execution according to Architecture definitions and principles
- Understands business drivers and capabilities needed to determine enterprise solution architecture and deliver solutions to support the organization’s targeted business outcomes
- Manage and develop the enterprise architecture for a variety of projects, working closely with the business, operations, application development, and security teams to deliver a cohesive and adaptable solution architecture
- Provides leadership in developing the organization's technical staff.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of the organization's technologies and architectures.
- Assists in developing and maintaining current and planned state architectural blueprints.
- Communicates architectural decisions, plans, goals, and strategies.
- In collaboration with TD/BA P&IT Architect and IT Architects, drive implementation of solution roadmaps in line with target architecture for the solution portfolios within appointed responsibility.
- Salesforce Certified System Architect and most of the certificates under Certified Application Architect
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective verbal, written communication skills and relationship building skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
- Holistic view of the enterprise, its business capabilities, processes, information model and supporting IT portfolio.
- Balanced understanding of long term and short term perspectives.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities.Experience Required
We also offer:
- Ideal candidate will have 4 to 7 years of experience related to enterprise level platforms with specific focus on CRM
- Performs well in high-pressure, fast paced environment – both independently and as a team member
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Ability to work in a team environment, manage multiple clients, and provide consultative skills throughout the process
- Ideal candidate will be highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Ideal candidate must have a strong background in Salesforce, both functional and technical spanning at least 7+ years
- Documented history of successful Salesforce implementations
- “On the job” opportunity to collaborate with many different stakeholders, including Digital & IT VCE and VCE
- Exciting business solutions you’ll help to shape and design
- A challenging environment where 2 days never look the same
- A high performing team and a positive atmosphere where mistakes are welcome as part of the learning
The Volvo Group is based on people and great teamwork. We are a truly global company. We rely on diversity and together we create a workplace that brings the best out of everyone. Here at Volvo, we are driven by the idea that through imagination, hard work and technological innovation we will lead the way towards developing a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. We believe in a sustainable future and with the global transportation industry as our arena, we work together with our customers to turn this belief into reality for people everywhere. That is our purpose, and we live and breathe it, every day.
This position will report to the Chapter Lead Salesforce Platform EU.