We’re looking for new team members. Would you like to be a part of a winning team and at the same time working with the latest technologies? Be a part of developing and delivering the future aftermarket and uptime solutions in close cross functional cooperation across Volvo technology areas? If the answer is yes, you should join us here at Maintainability engineering. In this role you will be using both your knowledge and curiosity to find the best solutions for the aftermarket and the end customer together with your team within the technical area of Vehicle and Powertrain.
In this position you will be expected to take responsibility when it comes to maintainability for a specific technical area of the truck. Responsible to creating roadmaps and requirements in early phases in development of new technology. Contribute to develop the most efficient and optimized repair and diagnostic strategies, through failure mode analysis, simulations, and physical and virtual testing to final verification.The team
In the team we are leading the development of maintainability cost for the different technology areas connected to the truck. An enabler for being able to do this is to visualize our roadmaps through gathering input from competitor analysis, product development and the different brands within the company.
Furthermore, we continue along the development process with making early evaluations of different technical concept that we mature overtime through testing and simulation, both physically and virtually. One of our main tasks is also to spread knowledge around the maintainability topic and that we do in different forums and through our presence in engineering technology areas.
We value a responsibility taking personality with a positive and supportive mindset as well as great communication abilities.Qualifications
Curious and want to know more? Please contact me! I look forward to receiving your application!
- M Sc / B Sc; mechanical, mechatronic, electrical or equivalent.
- Knowledge from automotive industry. Minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Experience from HW/SW development.
- Experience from packaging studies (physical & virtually) with a proven knowledge of working with 3D models.
- Data analytical skills, converting data to knowledge.
- Good knowledge in Failure mode analysis on different levels.
- Confident in building business case & knowledge of the overall Aftermarket business fundamentals.
- Knowledge about complete truck, customer usage and vehicle maintenance.
- Effective communicating skills & Fluent in English, written, and spoken.
- Strong negotiating skills & stakeholder management.
Jörgen Ivarsson, Manager Maintainability - Vehicle Engineering, email: email@example.comKindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.