At Volvo Digital &IT, we have a clear ambition to enable value creation at scale for the Volvo Group. With a new product centric operating model and digital technologies, we will produce digital offerings that are profitable, scalable, and differentiated. You will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals, who learn continuously and embrace change to stay ahead. We have a very important role to play in reaching the Volvo Group ambitions for 2030. Do you want to be part of our transformation journey towards becoming the digital capability of the Group? The time is now.This is us, your new team:
‘Data’ is a new function within Volvo Digital & IT with the goal to unlock the power of data for the whole Volvo Group to become a fully data-driven company! With data, the core component of our transformation journey, we will, together with our data talents, make the Volvo Group 2030 vision happen. We will take care of all the aspects of Data, how it is quality assured, documented, made available, prepared and consumed through BI, Analytics and Machine Learning. We have an ambitious transformation in front of us, with an implementation of the Data Layer in Azure as well as the reinforcement of Data Governance and Data Management in the full Group.
The ‘Data’ function is a large multi-cultural organization with 600+ employees and contractors located mainly in 7 countries - Sweden, Poland, India, Belgium, Brazil, USA, and France. In this role you will be joining the Data Analyst Chapter team in Sweden.
We collaborate with other parts of the organization, both in Volvo Digital and IT, with Truck Divisions, Business Areas and Group Functions. We foster an environment where ideas, thoughts and opinions can be shared. We are team players with clear common ambitions, and we win together.Role description:
- Development and maintenance QlikView and Qlik Sense dashboards
- Transform business stakeholder questions/issues/needs into clear and unambiguous technical requirements.
- Access, manipulate, query, and analyze data using different software, tools and techniques.
- Be part of the data modeling process (design and implementation) as well as in the definition of business rules that will ensure data consistency and quality.
- Collaborate closely with other Data Analysts, Data engineers, Data Architects and Data Scientists during the implementation and deployment of the advance analytics solution.
- Pre-process, clean and structure data to facilitate data exploration and advanced analytics/Machine Learning activities
- Become a Data expert on one or more business domain knowledge, to draw conclusions and to provide answers to business stakeholders questions.
- Be an active member of the Data Analyst Chapter, sharing knowledge and best practices with your peers.
- Drive workshops with the business stakeholders to understand their business context and to collect their needs.
- During the project acceptance phase, to test advance analytics solutions to validate its quality
- Learn and use modern data preparation, data exploration and data visualization tools and techniques.
- Work in cross functional agile teams to continuously experiment, iterate and deliver on new product objectives
- Benefit from dedicated trainings to maintain and develop your Data Analyst skills.
Nice to have:
- You have a master degree or equivalent in IT.
- Data & Data Analysis has been your world for 3-5 years now.
- You are an experienced QlikView / Qlik Sense developer looking for new challenges in the transport industry.
- You are proactive problem solver with innovative thinking with a strong sense of teamwork.
- Writing SQL and doing data modelling are natural activities for you.
- You have experience in using Qlik products like Qlik Nprinting, Qlik GeoAnalytics
- You are experienced working on data manipulation and data modeling.
- You have excellent communication skills English
- You have experience in Power BI
- You are familiar with Azure Data Analytics Stack (Storage accounts, Databricks, Azure Data Factory, SQL Server, SQL Data base, etc).
- You are familiar with ETL data processing tools like Informatica, ADF, etc.
- You are familiar writing scripts on Python to do data preparation/cleaning.
- You have experience working in an international environment.
Group Digital & IT has the ambition to enable value creation at scale for the Volvo Group. Digital solutions are becoming more and more key in the industries, where we are operating. The solutions and emerging technologies, provided by Group Digital & IT, enable our customers and their customers to do more with less, better for others and best for the future.
We are 3,600 employees located in more than 30 countries, present at all major Volvo Group locations, and we are working in a completely global organization.
In Group Digital & IT we strive for something bigger, we are truly customer centric, and we collaborate with inclusion, together cross the Volvo Group. We learn to stay ahead, we are curious and eager to acquire new and deeper knowledge, both as individuals and as teams.