Quality Case Manager
Volvo PentaPosition Description
Volvo Penta is recruiting:
QCM, Quality Case Manager
Our employees describe Volvo Penta as a great place to work, built upon respect and commitment.
Volvo Penta is a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications, with the strong vision to be leader in sustainable power solutions.
Being part of our team means being a part of a team of highly skilled and proud professionals who work with passion and trust. Volvo Penta is an exciting and highly innovative company facing many positive challenges and opportunities. We embrace the change to stay ahead and now it is time for us to prepare the next generation products and solutions.
We are now looking for two Quality Case managers within Global Parts and Services to strengthen our team.Key responsibilities:
- Quality report investigation, you will investigate incoming Product Quality Reports and a define the deficiency, its repetitiveness and global spreading. You will prepare the cases for decision in a bi-weekly Quality Funnel Meeting.
- Cross functional responsibility, you will be the link between the business units and Product & Solutions Development department. You will be the voice of the customer into the concept development and take care of the communication to the business units regarding progress and coming solutions. The work is diverse, one moment at the workshop floor another presenting the case for decision.
- Aftermarket action, when product & Solutions Development has developed the new solutions, it is your responsibility to prepare the aftermarket action, should there be a campaign and, in that case, how should it be managed.
- Management role, you have the responsibility to drive the Quality report forward to the quality department within Volvo Penta and drive the aftermarket action. In some cases, the problem for the customers needs to be minimized before any final solutions exist and a containment action is requested from the business units. In that case it is your responsibility to lead the cross functional containment action team. Speed in execution and sense of urgency are key assets for us.
- Teamwork and collaborative spirit, we are looking for you with a positive attitude and a “yes we can” mindset. You should enjoy cross functional work and have the capability to make your colleagues enjoy it as well. To be inclusive and appreciate different views should come natural to you.
- Dedication to customer success, you should have the ability to build understanding of customer needs and to be able to communicate this to the R&D community.
- Leadership, you are capable of leading and motivating your Containment action team in order to execute set goals. Project leader experience is appreciated.
- Communication skills, you are fluent in English as well as Swedish both in business and privately as well as in speaking and writing. You are a used to presenting for decision makers
- Experience, previous knowledge of marine and industrial powertrain products is a merit as well as market experience with customer focus. We expect you are a social person who enjoys working with others in flexible team constellations. You will be a member of our team located in Lundby in Gothenburg and work in a global context with colleagues all over the globe. We believe you have a university degree or similar as the basis for your career.
We will conduct interviews continuously in the meantime so send in your application as soon as you can. In prioritizing candidates, we will pay attention to matching your profile to team culture, experience, gender and spirit. The successful candidates will have shown a winning attitude and great persona.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give me a call: +46 31 3221374
Karin Arwidsson , Head of Quality Case Management
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.