We are now looking for a Senior Project Manager, Manufacturing TechnologyWe are now looking for senior project manager that together with us in Powertrain Manufacturing Engineering will lead the ongoing transformation journey. We have excited times ahead, and as a valued and respected global team we have the possibility to create the future. Electromobility, Sustainability and Digitalization are areas on top of our mind, and here we need your support to boost the development and implementation in our Global manufacturing structure.Purpose of the Role
- As a Senior project manager manufacturing you will for selected technology & product areas drive decisions and implementation of new manufacturing processes for the future.
- From a business perspective and strategic directions, you will secure that relevant technology and standardized manufacturing processes are in place.
As a senior project manager manufacturing you will collaborate with highly talented teams and you will cooperate and put demand to our Manufacturing Technology areas as well as product preparation and product projects. The work will be carried out in close cooperation with the Production Sites within Powertrain Production. Responsibilities/Main Tasks
- Based on need define manufacturing process project
- Identify areas where process technology development is needed and secure those technical needs and timing is accepted by technology development areas.
- Lead project and collaborate with process development team, and product developent to be able to create the best solution described by requirement, both from a product and manufacturing perspective.
We, both as individuals and as team, always work with continuous learning and improvement work as a base, but we also want to apply more agility in our daily work, and your contribution to this is needed.Skills, Experience and Mindset
- You have a strong drive, energy level and ability to manage different business topics
- You have an interest in emerging technologies and are curious to explore
- You value continues learning of yourself and your networks
- You are not afraid to try, fail and try again
- You have good knowledge of the automotive industry, and experience in strategy creation
- You like to work independently and feel engaged of taking own initiatives.
- Experience from manufacturing and/or Engineering
- University Degree from relevant areas such as Engineering or relevant industrial experience
We are a truly global team with colleagues all over the world. So, it’s important for us that you feel comfortable speaking English and also have the willingness and possibility to travel to be inspired and get the chance to meet the global networks face to face.
The networking part in the role as Senior Project Manager is crucial for success and therefore we think that leaderships skills and the ability to create relations with all levels in the organization is important parts of your background.
Even if you don’t tick of all the boxes, don’t hesitate to send in your application. The most important part is you and your mindset.The role is has flexible location where Sweden (Skövde, Köping) or France (Lyon) is seen as preferred location.For further information, please contact:
Johan Ottosson, Director Assembly ME Powertrain, email@example.com, +46 73 5588354
Åsa Sjöbeck Brunger, HR Global Functions, Group Trucks Operations, +46 31-3233729Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.