Dealerpoint Manager – Bristol
A rare opportunity has opened for an Experienced Manager at our well established Bristol Truck Dealership based in Avonmouth which employs 25 employees across the Technical, Service and Sales departments. This exciting opportunity comes with an highly competitive package including a generous Basic Salary, 20% Bonus, Industry leading Pension (matched to 10% plus service increments), Private Healthcare, Company Car, 25 days Holiday rising with service.
If you have commercial management experience running a productive and engaged team and the ability to establish and build credible Customer relationships, then we would like to hear from you.
It is the Manager’s responsibility to grow the profitability of the business, through the management and development of the employees and customers, whilst striving to exceed the best vehicle industry standards through financial productivity, operating standards and customer & employee satisfaction. Excellence in Customer Service is paramount to this role.
- Deliver yearly budgets for the Dealerpoint whilst controlling costs and delivering performance standards
- Maintain and build on professional customer relationship
- Strong focus on people management – identifying training requirements and creating an environment allowing all depot staff to be successful in their roles
- Good Business acumen, with the ability to produce and understand Finance and Management Reporting
- To be able to interpret and understand the operational budgets and KPIs
- To be able to effectively communicate at all levels both written and verbally
- To be able to manage and motivate a team in their daily activities
- Good IT Skills in office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Renault Truck Commercials (part of the Volvo Group UK) is an Equal Opportunities Employer.