Ready to shape tomorrow's engineering working environment together with us?
Are you interested in digitalization in Manufacturing Process Management, the latest technology and an organization that cares about its employees? Great! Volvo Group Digital&IT are now looking for a Senior Business Analyst to develop and maintain solutions for Manufacturing Engineering efficiency, virtual trust, and digital twin capabilities for the Volvo Group with focus in Manufacturing.This is us, your new colleagues
Our vision is to be the most desired and successful transport and infrastructure solution provider in the world. The industry in which we are operating is adopting digital technologies and reshaping their models in line with new digital transformation trends. Technology is moving from focusing on only products to also focus on digital solutions to improve flows, reduce waste and increase efficiency and productivity.
We are two agile teams working with Virtual Manufacturing in a scaled agile setup. Our agile teams include IT Solution Architects, Software developers, Solution Engineers and Business Analysts to develop and maintain solutions that meet Volvo needs.
We prioritize a good working environment with transparency where we focus on end to end value flow to achieve customer success.This is how you can make an impact
We are driving several exciting transformation projects and initiatives to digitalize our business processes to leverage the value of data and become a fully agile, data-driven company. Here you will be part of building the foundations for a virtual trust, supported by improved use of digital thread and digital twins, i.e the digital data representing a physical object or a factory as well as an improved digital thread, the integrated view of physical products’ digital data through it’s lifecycle, from engineering to manufacturing and aftermarket.
Our existing IT solutions comprises of a mix of in house developed tools and Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) IT solutions for CAD and PLM where PTC Windchill and Dassault 3DX are the PLM backbone you will be working with to enable new functionality to fully utilize the platform as intended to meet business needs.Key areas and responsibilities in your role as a business analysts:
Who are you?
- Advise best digital & IT solutions (3DX) for digital transformation projects and products.
- Have a key role for a successful digital transformation processes and drive efficient and effective process improvements in manufacturing engineering.
- Advisory and support to stakeholders to gather and identify their needs and problems and what solution would best address them.
- Assist stakeholders build a roadmap of the digital transformation projects, implement valuable pieces of work in a logical sequence, and ensure that they can get value at each implementation.
- Work closely with core business representatives, UI/UX experts, Architects to understand expectations and work towards making the transformations as seamless as possible for the business.
- Guardian of the value proposition in every aspect of the Agile delivery process.
- Maintain an efficient relationship with all stakeholders of digital projects and products.
- Promote the use of digital enablers and strategic partnerships to maximize value creation
Are we the perfect match?
- Since you are part of a global unit, with global responsibilities, you will need to actively cooperate with various stakeholders and navigate with ease in a multi-cultural environment.
- As a business analyst you will be part of an environment that embrace change and trust. You will be part of creating a good team spirit and a fun place to work that appeals others to join the team and by that the results will follow.
- You will need to have knowledge from manufacturing processes, preferable in the automotive business.
- You have experience and an understanding of PLM, CAD and 3D visualization and understand the possibilities with collaboration and virtual product data in a PLM tool, preferably Dassault 3DX.
- You have a continuous improvement mindset and work proactively.
- Experience of agile way of working is a strength.
- Fluent in English is a must.
We can offer you:
- An attractive working environment where you will get an opportunity to work together with highly skilled colleagues in a global environment
- An opportunity to be part of the digitalization journey for the Volvo group.
- To work with exciting techniques and development practices in a complex technical environment
- To grow your competence both within IT as well as the automotive domain
- You will work in close collaboration with the development team
Together we are delivering cutting edge solutions and services which drive profitability and growth. You will be part of an organization where continues improvements and fulfillment of business value is vital. We are expected to deliver a state-of-the-art solution for a stable and effective Product development environment, to develop the solutions in order to increase the efficiency for our stakeholders. We work closely together between the delivery teams within our Solution Center in a global environment.Location is Sweden (Gothenburg, Skövde & Umeå) or India (Bangalore).
Due to Swedish vacation period the selection of candidates will start at the end of August and you can expect to hear from us after that.Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.