With passion for customer success and strong focus on service sales for the Volvo Group, we in Service Market Logistics are Proud to Deliver and believe in making a difference for people every day. Service Market Logistics serves all Volvo Group brands and business areas including Volvo & Renault Trucks, Penta and Volvo Construction Equipment.
We develop, manage and optimize service parts availability and distribution securing customer uptime. Through our excellent operations, we provide world class services focusing on delivery precision, quality, continuous improvement, cost efficiency and synergies delivering value all the way to our customers. We are embracing and working with new technologies and innovations enabling us to take Service Market Logistics to the next level for our customers. We believe in acting with environmental care at heart and sustainability as part of our corporate social responsibility.
We are a global and diverse organization with our footprint of 40 Distribution Centers located all over the world. Together with all our passionate, engaged and highly skilled employees, we make our customers win!
This is us, your new colleagues.
We are a stable team of great people that love going the extra mile to secure customer succes. We are fixers! We just do it! And we do it with close collaboration, a bit of humour and a lot of passion to recover backorders.
Do you just love to...
- The logistics VOR (vehicle off road) coordinator will have the responsibility to solve any VOR (most urgent backorder) in the shortest possible time (i.e. find a solution so the customers downtime is reduced to the minimum)
- The VOR coordinator will have to check the full material supplier base as a potential resource for solution.
- If no immediate solution can be found the VOR coordinator has to provide the best possible information within 2 hours after reception of the order. In this case it is the responsibility of the VOR Coordinator to convince any party involved to prioritize the VOR Request.
- To achieve these responsibilities, the VOR coordinator needs to have excellent communication skills in English (other languages are a +). Both to convince other people to walk the extra mile for us but also to clearly and efficiently communicate status of cases.
- VOR orders being the most urgent order class in the volvo group means that a VOR coordinator needs to be very stress resistant and be professional/customer oriented when faced with critical situations and pressure from different angles.
- A VOR coordinator needs to be an excellent team player with an open communication style to achieve the team goals.
Are you the one?
- Customer focussed
- Min Bachelor level (in logistics is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills (you need to be able to persuade people to do things that are in no interest for themselves)
- Fluent English (both oral and written) and Dutch is an asset
- Very stress resistant (good priosetting and deadline management)
- Walk the extra mile with pleasure
- Excellent teamplayer
A perfect match?
- Attractive salary
- Restaurant on site
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible hours within a reasonable margin
- Part of a large organization
- Social environment
- Grow potential