Be part of a competent and dynamic team within a recognized company offering multiple career opportunities.
As our Service Coordinator in Calgary, you will have a key role in the Prevost organization in order to facilitate achieving a balance between the complexities of service availabilities, the customer needs and timeline demands while maintaining company profitability.
- Provide and maintain repair schedules for major (and minor) accounts for repairs of service. Set up work for all shifts so that the productivity shifts will be at the highest level possible; maintain our service appointment
- Provide information for present and scheduled jobs in order to procure the necessary parts and materials required Perform vehicle walk around with customers and prepare estimates for repairs to customers and follow up with customers
- Document service schedules for customer vehicles and follows up with customer on future service appointments
- Keep customers informed on completion times, delays and changes to estimates and spend quality time building relationships with customers
- Prepare, process and ensure accuracy of all repair and warranty work orders and warranty coding
- Maintain a constant flow of work into the service department and take steps to fill empty time periods in the service.
- Work under ISO operational procedures and maintain the branches service records
- Seek opportunities to increase service sales
- Competitive salary
- Daytime job, Monday to Friday
- Stimulating work environment in constant motion
- Work for the most prestigious brand of coach in North America!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- High school degree or equivalent and 1 year in the automotive/heavy duty industry or 2 years on-the-job related experience
- Ability to estimate a mechanical repair
- Strong computer knowledge: Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of the SAP software (as an asset)
- Background in service and parts
Apply NOW!Send us your CV at any time by firstname.lastname@example.orgOr apply directly online with the link bellowTo see the many career opportunities we offer, visit www.volvogroup.comPrevost: The absolute experiencePerformance | Confidence | Customer success | Change | Passion
- Customer service oriented
- Team player
- Maintain the customer satisfaction level in all situations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability of being adapted in a fast paced environment
- Achieving a balance between customer expectations and corporate needs