We are looking for experienced Data Management Tool Experts
to help us reform our Data Governance & Management practice and support our business by providing experience, support and guidance of tooling within this area. Our aim and your mission are to shape the strategic direction of the Volvo Group to become a data-driven company. In doing so, we will make quality-assured data available and stimulate its reuse and value across the value chain, while remaining fully compliant with legal and policy requirements. You will be an important ally to every organization who wants to invest in change within our data journey.
As a Data Management Tool Expert in the Data Availability
area, you will managing capabilities of Data Management Tool (Informatica IDMC
) to support the full Volvo Group in collaboration different stakeholders and handle the technical maintenance & support of the same. This work is typically done for large, complex data topics as part of our roll-out initiatives and product teams. It is important that you bring broad knowledge and experience from working with Data Governance & Management topics and data management tools and, ideally, automotive industry to provide solutions and recommendations that will improve data proficiency and long-lasting success in the business.
Your responsibilities include:
- Technical maintenance & support of Informatica IDMC platform with focus on Data Quality, Master Data Management and/or Data Catalog and Data Marketplace modules.
- Manage IDMC services catalog and advice on best usage of the services.
- Deliver the foundational capabilities of the Informatica IDMC platform with focus on Data Quality, Master Data Management or Data Catalog and Data Marketplace modules.
- Managing the technical roadmap by liaising with vendor product management team to support Volvo Group business needs and prioritized deliveries.
- Single Point of Contact for all matters related to the functional aspects of Data Management Tool Data Governance.
- Manage the Access Management policies related to Data Management Tool.
- Plan, design, prepare and run trainings.
- Support Data Quality, Master Data Management and/or Data Catalog and Data Marketplace deliveries and product development.
- Support projects and prioritized deliveries as team member.
- Participate in user acceptance tests of new releases of Data Quality, Master Data Management and/or Data Catalog and Data Marketplace modules.
Required skill set:
- Proven hands-on experience of Informatica IDMC or similar tool is a must.
- In depth knowledge of the Informatica Data Quality, Master Data Management and/or Data Catalog & Data Marketplace modules or from similar tools.
- Full implementation cycle experience for Informatica Data Quality, Master Data Management and/or Data Catalog & Data Marketplace modules or from similar tools.
- Proven experience from and knowledgeable within Data Governance & Management topic.
- Ideally automotive industry knowledge and experience.
- Good communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills with a business mindset. Being able to talk about the technology in the words for Tech, Management and End-User people.
- Analytical mindset, a supportive and proactive can-do attitude and great aptitude for problem-solving.
- Willingness and ability to run activities throughout the implementation cycle (e.g., Road map, requirement analysis, hands on design and build, support in testing and plan/design/run training concepts).
- Experience of working in an agile set-up, using DevOps or similar.
- Proficiency in English which enables you to take part in international projects.
- A university degree together with passion and knowledge towards data.
Due to GDPR we will not accept any applications via any sources. Please apply through the link directly.
The interviews will be ongoing basis and seats will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate.
For further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to Mathilda Janson, email@example.com
Union representatives for Swedish applicants:
Akademikerna – Therese Koggdal, +46 470 387855
Unionen - Johan Svedberg, +46 31 3222712
Ledarna – Ulrika Holmberg, +46 31 3225071