With passion for customer success and strong focus on service sales for the Volvo Group, we in Service Market Logistics are Proud to Deliver and believe in making a difference for people every day. Service Market Logistics serves all Volvo Group brands and business areas including Volvo & Renault Trucks, Penta and Volvo Construction Equipment.
We develop, manage and optimize service parts availability and distribution securing customer uptime. Through our excellent operations, we provide world class services focusing on delivery precision, quality, continuous improvement, cost efficiency and synergies delivering value all the way to our customers. We are embracing and working with new technologies and innovations enabling us to take Service Market Logistics to the next level for our customers. We believe in acting with environmental care at heart and sustainability as part of our corporate social responsibility.
We are a global and diverse organization with our footprint of 40 Distribution Centers located all over the world. Together with all our passionate, engaged and highly skilled employees, we make our customers win!
This is us, your new colleagues.
The supply planning department in Gent is a multicultural group of material planners that secure availability of spare parts for the service market.Whereas each Continental Material Planner has overall responsability of the relationship with its suppliers and their assortments, we work as a team to achieve the Material Planning KPI's. Through continuous improvement we discuss and look for ways to improve our way of working.
Do you just love to...
- You have overall responsability of a portfolio of suppliers delivering to our central warehouses in Gent and Lyon.
- You ensure and develop supplier delivery performance (our main goal: being able to provide and deliver)
- You actively work to avoid customer Back orders
- You provide customers and stakeholders with information on expected delivery date (ETA)
- You use your network for optimizing deliveries and escalating suppliers in case of deviations
- With a mindset for continuous improvement you actively participate in finding improvements in the material planning processes
Are you the one?
- You have a University degree preferably in Logistics/Supply Chain management or equivalent experience * You have experience in Stock management systems i.e. SAP,...
- You have knowledge or experience in problem solving methods
- You are fluent in English (verbal and written) and have strong communication and negotiation skills
- You are an action driven team player and networker in an international environment
- You dare to challenge suppliers to meet the set targets
- Good MS Office knowledge
A perfect match?
- Attractive salary
- Restaurant on site
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible hours within a reasonable margin
- Part of a large organization
- Social environment
Let's do this!
Join our team in making a difference for people every day! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEXjvmQeLUM