At Volvo Group Digital & IT, we have a clear ambition to enable value creation at scale for the Volvo Group. With a new product centric operating model and digital technologies, we will produce digital offerings that are profitable, scalable, and differentiated. With Volvo Group Digital & IT, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals, who learn continuously and embrace change to stay ahead. We have a very important role to play in reaching the Volvo Group ambitions for 2030. Do you want to be part of our transformation journey towards becoming the digital capability of the Group? The time is now. This will be us - your colleagues within Digital Delivery
Digital Delivery is a new function within Volvo Group Digital & IT. It has the ambition to identify and execute on new digital initiatives in tight collaboration with TD/BAs and Group Functions as well as modernize and transform our existing solutions into products and to secure agile ways of working across the whole Digital Delivery function.
Together with our digital talents, we will work on solution design and deliveries to improve business performance and create value at scale for Volvo Group. Included in our mission is to drive an efficient Volvo Group Digital & IT interface and Portfolio Management for the TD/BAs and Group Functions.
We collaborate with other parts of the organization, both in Volvo Group Digital & IT, with TD/BAs and Group Functions. We foster an environment where ideas, thoughts and opinions can be shared. We are team players with clear common ambitions, and we win together.Your Mission If You Accept It
- Design and development of new software features and functionalities using .NET technologies with a strong focus on creating and generating business value
- Participate in gathering requirements, analyzing the requirement, and prioritizing them
- Responsible for the development of high quality, scalable and maintainable systems using service-oriented architecture
- Recognize system deficiencies and propose/implement effective solutions
- Ensure compliance with relevant IT Services processes, methods, and business processes
- Identify and communicate technical risks and propose mitigation actions
- Build innovative solutions and technologies to improve quality and performance. Stay current and provide insight on cutting edge software approaches, architectures
Nice to Have
- University Degree or Bachelor of Science (BS) in Information Systems/Computer Science
- 5+ years of software development experience on large scare enterprise-wide applications
- Experience working with ASP.NET MVC using C# and front-end technologies like Angular or React
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience working with Azure cloud technologies like Azure DevOps (pipelines), Azure Clous PaaS, Azure App Service, Azure API Management, AZURE SQL Databases and Azure Functions
- Experience working with REST API/RESTful web services
- Good understanding of Microservices, Domain Driven Design and Clean Architecture
Who are you?
- Experience working with React or other front-end technologies
- Experience working in following Azure technologies
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Event Grid
- Azure Event Hubs
- Azure Key Vault
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure Cache for Redis
- Azure Front Door
- IAC with ARM/Bicep/Terraform
- Your transparency, commitment and reliability make your colleagues and customers trust you
- You are eager to learn new technologies
- You are resilient and are used to live in a changing world
- Have great design and problem-solving skills
- Passion for engineering best practices, clean code and automating routine tasks
- Familiarity with agile environments
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible to work in Maintenance/Support as well as Development Projects
- Ability to perform as an Individual Contributor or work with teams
- Collaborative environment with a great team culture
- Work life balance is a priority
- Career path and development opportunities
- Participation on a global team
Application screening will start immediately, we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.About us
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other, and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.