General Maintenance 2nd or 3rd shiftLocation:
7000 Alburtis Rd., Macungie, PA 18062Employment Type:
Permanent – Full TimeWork Schedule & Shift:
Monday–Friday. (Hours subject to change based on production demands and seniority. Overtime is required)Starting Compensation:
$21.80 per hour, plus 6% shift differential (for 2nd & 3rd shift), along with an excellent benefits package that includes health, life, dental and vision plans as well as a 401(k) with a company match incentive.Position Responsibilities
Successful candidates must:
- Cleaning all areas of plant which includes sweeping, mopping, stooping, picking up loose garbage as well as collecting trash and recyclable materials.
- Using ladders and stairs to clean elevated surfaces and being assigned work that may require precarious positions.
- Working outdoors in severe weather conditions.
- Cleaning out the production line tracks.
- Operation of cleaning equipment such as Floor Scrubbers, pressure washers and equipment used to spray chemicals.
- Bathroom and break area cleaning
- Operation of forklifts and other industrial equipment.
- Lifting heavy items. Sometimes requiring two people to lift.
- Industrial cleaning of production equipment such as paint booths, conveyor pits and Dynos.
- Lock out tag out training and implementation required.
- Operate Man lift/work at heights
- May be required to work with small amounts hazardous materials and waste.
- Will be required to work with household and industrial cleaners.
- Can be assigned to tasks requiring long periods stooped over. May require crawling or walking down inclines.
APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AT ANY MACK LOCATIONS
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs. on a frequent basis.
- Be flexible to work first, second, and/or third shift
- Be able to work in a standing, bending, and/or stretching position.
- Be able to have regular and punctual attendance
- Be able to work any company assigned shift – first, second, and third shift
- Have a High School Diploma/equivalent or higher education.
- Have a stable work history.
- Manufacturing experience or a general understanding of a manufacturing environment is preferred.
We support a drug-free work environment and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.