We are looking for a senior cybersecurity engineer working as facilitator and coordinator of cybersecurity management system (CSMS) implementation on product streams level. The candidate works as technical and administrative interface between Cybersecurity department owning PCSMS and R&D teams who perform CS activities. The candidate needs to have good understanding of UNECE R155 implication in addition to ISO/SAE 21434 work products, also hands on experience of performing TARA, CS case and Cybersecurity incident review. Candidate needs to be familiar with Attack vector analysis, Vulnerability analysis and Incident response process. The work conducted in a cross functional layout where cooperation and determination of key responsible persons are essential to be able to execute daily tasks. Therefore, it is needed to have a social person since interaction with number of people in daily work is a natural part of the tasks within this roll. Technical knowledge about SW (i.e. solution for authentication or Boot loader ,..) and HW ( i.e. HSM) with regards to cybersecurity implementation is needed. The work could require driving technical investigation to identify the root cause of vulnerabilities also system design review. Previous experience of working as system design engineer is appreciated. We need a solution oriented, problem solver, and person with having holistic view in mind and considering final product for risk evaluation and perform impact analysis.The main responsibilities entailed in this role are:
Who are you!
- Technical support to security technologies supporting implementation, evolution, and operations
- Secure helictical CS concept development and validation at vehicle level
- Plan, Drive and execute the Vehicle Type approval to both technical services and internal Volvo Group teams.
- Writing instructions and guidelines within product cybersecurity management process
As a person, you have a broad technical know-how combined with very good people skills and a strong belief in agile methods. You have a strong ability to inspire, develop and motivate individuals and teams. You need to have a holistic view about product cybersecurity and good ability to work autonomous and independent.Required qualifications:
- B.E/B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech in Computer Science, Electronics or equivalent
- Documented experience in at least one of these areas: system safety concept design, architect design or cybersecurity concept design.
- Knowledge within cybersecurity requirement system design
- Knowledge within ISO/SAE 21434 and UNECE R155
- Previous experience of working with automotive vulnerability management, TARA and CS concept.
- Previous experience of verification and validation specially penetration testing and fuzz testing