Join us on our transformation journey to the digital future!
At Digital & IT
, we have a clear ambition to enable value creation at scale for the Volvo Group
. With a new product centric operating model and digital technologies, we will produce digital offerings that are profitable, scalable, and differentiated. With Digital & IT, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals, who learn continuously and embrace change to stay ahead. We have a particularly significant role to play in reaching the Volvo Group ambitions for 2030. Do you want to be part of our transformation journey towards becoming the digital capability of the Group? The time is now.
Within Analytics & BI (Business Intelligence) Delivery
, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals. We learn continuously and embrace change to stay ahead. Our goal is to be a top partner in the discovery and industrialization of Data Products, Analytics, and Data Science in cooperation with other stakeholders This will be you - your new challenge
As a Digital Product Owner, you will work closely with digital product managers and other stakeholders in Volvo and internally with data analysts, data engineers, data scientist and Data architects, among some roles, to continuously improve our products, the user experiences, and the business value outcome. We are an environment where ideas, thoughts, and opinions can be shared. We have clear common ambitions, and we create the future together. This is how you could make an impact
As the Digital Product Owner
, you will take ownership of specific part of the Data product and analytics and data science solutions as a champion of the product vision and your team, you will turn the roadmap into deliverables and secure the alignment with the overall strategy and product vision. You are a member of a stable team and are responsible for managing the team backlog prioritization and delivery.
You will lead the Product Data BI Team
and report to Digital Product Area Owner in Poland. The team mainly work with solutions in the dynamic area of connected vehicle data. These will be some selected responsibilities:
Who are you?
- Support the team in creating product specifications in the form of user stories with acceptance criteria, to ensure the stable team have all required information to deliver the desired outcome.
- Lead the product discovery process for assigned capabilities (including hypothesis generation, requirements gathering, design, and scoping) in collaboration with the digital product manager, and other needed competences
- Assist the digital product manager in ensuring that the product development backlog is organized, prioritized, and kept up to date
- Contribute to the product vision, and champion this vision with stakeholders and the stable team
- Ensure that proper analytics, tracking and data collection mechanisms are in place to understand user behaviors and/or product performance
- Work with other parts of the organization as needed to ensure expected outcomes are achieved and measured.
- Team development to secure the long and short-term plans for proper capacity and competence.
- Continuously reviewing the live product to identify areas for improvement and any deviations from the expected experience.
- Staying relevant with the market & customer needs through data and customer feedback.
What's in it for you:
- We believe you want to take your career to the next level, working with amazing people around the world. To be successful in this position we believe you have a university degree or equivalent, and experience from leading functionally, preferably within IT management, Data Science, Information Management or likewise.
- You need to understand the cost, risks and compliance requirements associated with the development and operations to assess the benefit and value.
- Furthermore, we believe this role requires experience from working towards digital product orientation and agile ways of working as well as knowledge of Data, Analytics and AI (Artificial Intelligence) trends.
- In addition to this, you are a passionate believer in lifelong learning. You should feel energized by working both independently and interdependently, have proven skills in cross-functional collaboration and thrive in managing, foster, and enable both the perform and the transform angles of the job.
What else we can offer you:
- Diverse and impactful work: Collaborate with experts from different domains, expanding your knowledge and contributing to the success of various business areas.
- Professional growth: Benefit from mentorship and training opportunities, unlocking your potential for career advancement within our organization.
- Innovation at heart: Be part of a team that's always exploring new solutions and technologies, driving continuous improvement.
- Cross-functional exposure: Engage with stakeholders across departments, enhancing your interpersonal skills.
- Supportive environment: Join a team that values your input, fosters open communication, and encourages a healthy work-life balance.
- Contract of employment.
- Flexible working hours, hybrid work model.
- Impact on the development of crucial products of the premium brand on a global scale.
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture.
- Work-life balance: we make sure you enjoy quality time away from work.
- Equipment and tools needed in everyday work.
- Unlimited access to learning including Azure academy, Pluralsight and many more.
- Private healthcare and MyBenefit cafeteria system.
- Volvo League: we run team games in various sports.
- Participation in international projects and different pieces of training.