Join us on our transformation journey to the digital future
At Volvo Group IT, we have a clear ambition to enable value creation at scale for the Volvo Group. With a new product centric operating model and digital technologies, we will produce digital offerings that are profitable, scalable and differentiated. With Group IT, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals, who learn continuously and embrace change to stay ahead. We have a very important role to play in reaching the Volvo Group ambitions for 2030. Do you want to be part of our transformation journey towards becoming the digital capability of the Group? The time is now. This will be us - your colleagues within Technology
Technology is a function within Group IT with a big stake in the Group’s digital transformation. We will modernize Volvo’s core digital backbone making it a platform for digital products, but at the same time also perform – keeping services and capabilities up and running to ensure business deliveries exceed Volvo’s competitors.
We collaborate with other parts of the organization, both in Group IT, with Technical Departments, Business Areas and Group Functions. We want to encourage an environment where ideas, thoughts and opinions can be shared. We are team players with clear common ambitions.This is how you could make an impact
You will be a part of PDM POL Team
and in your role, you will be adding value by developing high performing solutions and support our portfolio of 12 applications.Who are you?
To be successful in this position you need to be a team player who collaborates to secure execution of planned tasks and deliver as a team. As a foundation you have a relevant University degree and experience in Software Development and have experience from inhouse developed SW. You are passionate about making sure that UX is a consistent part of the development process.Must have:
- Agile approach (iterative, incremental work in sprints)
- At least 3 years experience as a Frontend Developer
- Creative and self-organizing way of working
- Ability to document in a minimal and readable way own work
- Communicative level of English and Polish languages
What's in it for you:
- 5+ experience in Angular and web development
- Azure, Openshift ecosystem experience
- Github experience
What else we can offer you:
- Diverse and impactful work: Collaborate with experts from different domains, expanding your knowledge and contributing to the success of various business areas.
- Professional growth: Benefit from mentorship and training opportunities, unlocking your potential for career advancement within our organization.
- Innovation at heart: Be part of a team that's always exploring new solutions and technologies, driving continuous improvement.
- Cross-functional exposure: Engage with stakeholders across departments, enhancing your interpersonal skills.
- Supportive environment: Join a team that values your input, fosters open communication, and encourages a healthy work-life balance.
- Contract of employment.
- Flexible working hours, hybrid work model.
- Impact on the development of crucial products of the premium brand on a global scale.
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture.
- Work-life balance: we make sure you enjoy quality time away from work.
- Equipment and tools needed in everyday work.
- Unlimited access to learning including Azure academy, Pluralsight and many more.
- Private healthcare and MyBenefit cafeteria system.
- Volvo League: we run team games in various sports.
- Participation in international projects and different pieces of training.