Would you like to work in an empowered, enthusiastic, and challenging atmosphere? Are you interested in new technologies such as automation, electromobility, and connectivity? Does the opportunity to drive the development of future Volvo products while creating a sustainable future excite you? Join our team!
Who We Are
Our team, Project & Product Strategy Office (PPSO), is part of Volvo Group Trucks Technology (GTT), a division of Volvo Group North America, provide state-of-the-art research, engineering, product planning and project execution to final delivery of complete products and support of the products in the aftermarket. PPSO are responsible for technology strategies and strategic product planning for the Volvo Group as well as for project management of product change introductions (Intro Blocks). The mission of CampX is to drive technology and business innovation. To support this mission, we are constantly assessing interesting companies in North America with competence, capacity and offers for new technologies and services.What you will be doing
You will work with our global CampX network, with senior managers, technical experts and innovation professionals and gain experience from working with engineering, intellectual property, new business creation and more. You will assist with mapping out strong economic areas, clusters and network organizations via which we can find future leading technology companies to potentially partner with.
Your mission will be:
Who you are
- Support in CampX innovation business needs
- Assist in innovation business case preparation & project execution
- Research and support related to startup ecosystems development & management
- Apply digitalization skills through SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint & Power Platform
- Employ communication skills written and vocal as a representative of CampX
You are a Business-related degree or previous Innovation Internship experience student that is prepared to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment, gaining experience and knowledge in various aspects of our business. GTT’s values collaboration and life-long learning and our goal is to contribute to your development while providing you an opportunity to work in a business environment within the manufacturing industry. You will report to the CampX US Lead.
Ready to join our team and shape tomorrow’s society together with us?
- Must be enrolled and pursuing a Business-related degree or previous Innovation Internship experience at an accredited school and have completed 30 semester hours of undergraduate studies.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75.
At the Volvo Group, we strive for a clear, transparent, and straightforward compensation approach, motivating you to contribute to the company’s growth. For all intern and co-op positions, the hourly range is set at $16.00 - $46.00. The hourly rate for these roles is determined by several factors including, but not limited to, geographic location, academic classification, and degree seeking area of study. In addition to these factors, we believe in the importance of pay equity and consider internal equity of our current team members as part of any final offer.
We also offer the following benefits to interns and co-ops:
- Housing assistance
- Countless career opportunities / internal mobility across our global organization
- Training and personal development