- Work through pre-studies, projects, solution deployments, testing, enhancements and real-time delivery.
- Lead and facilitate workshops to identify business demands and opportunities.
- Raise issues and concerns regarding requested solution changes as well as proposed implementation.
- Lead and support change management initiatives.
- Conduct training with processes and solutions key users.
- Continuously work to improve work processes.
- You will be expected to actively cooperate with various stakeholders in the company and navigate with ease in a multicultural environment.
- You have a 5 year degree or equivalent and 5 years experience in an equivalent position as an IT Business Analyst. You have a proven track record in business.
- Goal oriented and positive attitude to achieve goals.
- Seeks to understand customer needs and drive results to succeed.
- Effective networking and relationship building skills.
- Collaborate easily and achieve excellent results through teamwork.
- Confident and strong communication skills, fluent English required - daily use.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent understanding of dependencies and interfaces between processes and solutions.
- Excellent analytical and documentation skills.
- Curious, eager to learn and have a continuous improvement mindset; be inspiring and energizing.
- Experience with Agile and UX practices.
- With more than 100,000 employees worldwide, many opportunities for advancement
- A pleasant working environment with numerous services
- An internal university with numerous training courses (Volvo Group University)
- A Swedish corporate culture focused on people where work-life balance is important
- At Volvo Group, we actively work to create teams that will make the most of the strengths inherent in differences in knowledge, experience, age, gender, nationality, etc.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Proceso de solicitud
Se enviará una confirmación por correo electrónico en cuanto envíe su solicitud. Después de esto, todavía es posible actualizar su perfil personal.