Are you up for a new challenge and interested in joining a high-performing, global and diverse team of skilled professionals? Here is your chance! We are in the middle of our digital transformation and we need your expertise, your curiosity, and your drive to take an active role in it.
These are challenges waiting for you:
We have the ambition to make sure that data analytics is appropriately embedded in all business processes. You will join our agile product team focusing on creating business value through digital products. You will contribute to enabling new, data-driven services working on the following activities:
- Identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Conduct analysis to provide actionable insights, identify trends, and measure performance
- Create analytical hypotheses considering business requirements
- Visualize complex analytics output to enable and increase understanding of decision-makers
- Apply statistics and mathematical models to understand and solve business problems on data
- Define standards and frameworks for data analysis
- Setup and enable colleagues to perform self-service reporting and analysis on data analysis platforms
This is you:
- Highly motivated individuals with a passion for data
- Academic degree from a relevant field of studies
- Students graduating during 2022, recent graduates, or young professionals with 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Genuine interest in developing and coaching people in emerging BI areas
- Excellent communication skills in English
Extras – good to have:
- Experience using frontend BI tool(s) such as QlikView, Qlik Sense, MS Power BI, etc.
- SQL, Python or/and R expertise (or willingness to learn)
- Experience in the data analytics/data science field
- Experience using Azure
This is what we can offer you:
- Being a part of a product team focusing both on maintenance and innovations
- A steep learning curve with a state of the art and individualized training program
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Work-life balance: we make sure you enjoy quality time away from work
- Remote work opportunities, employment contracts and flexible working hours
- Clear career path & extensive development opportunities such as mentoring or coaching programs
- Private healthcare (available also onsite)
- Volvo League: We run team games in various sports
- Participation in international projects and different pieces of training
- Unlimited access to learning including Azure academy, Pluralsight, and many more
The position is located in Sweden, Poland, France, Belgium US, Brazil, or India, based on your preference.
You can join us already in the beginning/spring of 2022, or during the fall of 2022.
The seats are filled on an ongoing basis, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible! However, please notice that the processing of applications will be slightly delayed due to holiday season. Response to early applications is to be expected in the mid of Jan.
Apply by sending your CV and application in English. Please state clearly in your application your expected graduation date and for which country you are applying.
We are very much looking forward to hearing from you!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Proceso de solicitud
Se enviará una confirmación por correo electrónico en cuanto envíe su solicitud. Después de esto, todavía es posible actualizar su perfil personal.