Our technology sets the standard – our people make the difference all day every day
Our world is a world of change.
Our organization is based on people and great teamwork. We are a truly global company; we rely on diversity and together we create a workplace that brings the best out of everyone. Here at Mack Trucks, we are driven by the idea that through imagination, hard work and technological innovation we will lead the way towards developing a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected.
We believe in a sustainable future and with the global transportation industry as our arena, we work together with our customers to turn this belief into reality for people everywhere. That is our purpose, and we live and breathe it, every day. With that, we are “Moving and Building A Better World”!
Do you want to be a part of building the world we want to live in?
Right now, we are looking for a business information architect to drive the external identity management and data privacy initiatives and operational questions, you will be an important member of the information management and enterprise architecture team in digital and IT and cooperate with stakeholders both within and outside the company.
- You will have a vital role in strategically planning the future need of external identity management to support both the seamless and secure access for our partners and customers. You also have key role to ensure our operational backbone and digital service offering adhere to lofty standards for data privacy protection and management.
- Cooperate with partners within and outside of Mack Trucks to lead the data privacy and external user access efforts, thus helping enable the next steps in our journey.
- Lead groups of people from all functions in the company to facilitate and find alignment regarding external user identities and align on data privacy standards and data handling.
- Be a key player in the information management team in our efforts to become even more “data driven” and ensure that data is a key asset for our company as we continue to build our digital value proposition.
- You are passionate about data privacy, cyber security, and identity & access management for an enterprise.
- You have many years of experience with data governance, enterprise architecture, data privacy regulations, data handling best practices, user identity management, and relevant IT-platforms for identity and access management.
- You have experience from working with data in a complex and heterogenous IT landscape constantly in change.
- You have analytical mindset; can understand and explain consequences of data changes and risks.
- You like structure and order and you are comfortable dealing with large amounts of data in tools like Excel or specialized master data, data quality or BI & analytics tools
- You have failed and overcome difficulties and learned from mistakes
- You have experience from working in a global environment
- You have demonstrated a growth and learning mindset
Our values are Trust, Passion, Change, Performance and Customer Success, and if they light your inner fire, you might be the next player in our great team!
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent experience of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- 5+ years of related architecture experience.
- Experience and/or good knowledge of Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure, etc.), Microservices/Containers, single sign-on related standards and technologies
- Experience with data privacy and protection (i.e. GDPR) polices and techniques a plus.
Mack is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus and Volvo Penta.
We Participate in E-verify
Proceso de solicitud
Se enviará una confirmación por correo electrónico en cuanto envíe su solicitud. Después de esto, todavía es posible actualizar su perfil personal.