The Renault Trucks Aftermarket team cannot wait to welcome their new Angular Full Stack Software Engineer to support digital transformation. You will join team which is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the IS/IT systems used by the Renault Trucks dealerships. You will work on new development related to several digital initiatives around Aftermarket solution involving Front-End development on Angular and Azure platform.
Your mission if you accept it
- Be a Angular Full Stack Developer on the Renault Trucks Aftermarket team
- Be a recognized team member of some Renault Trucks Digital Factory initiatives
- Become a recognized specialist of Angular stack to share good practices
- Be a mentor on Angular full stack for other developers
- Your experiences
- 2-year experience minimum on front end development including at least 6 months on Angular V2+
- 2-year experience minimum on .Net (4.5+) C# Full Stack with at least a significant experience on .Net core
Nice to have
- You have a proven experience on Azure implementation on new solutions
- Proven experience PWA is a plus
- Experience with Azure DevOps CI/CD
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with API Integration and API Authentication
Who are you
- Your transparency, your commitment and your reliability make your colleagues and customers trust you
- You have a real ability to persuade your stakeholders and to take responsibility for your choices in the projects you are involved in
- You are strongly invested to co create with users
- You are eager to learn new development languages
- Test & learn is a second nature
- You are resilient and are used to live in a changing world
- Hyper virtual collaboration has no secret for you
- Perform in international agile and welcoming teams is obvious
- English fluency is of course mandatory
If you recognized yourself reading this job description, if you have a bachelor or master degree with a 2-year experience as a full stack developer with Angular background then join us!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Proceso de solicitud
Se enviará una confirmación por correo electrónico en cuanto envíe su solicitud. Después de esto, todavía es posible actualizar su perfil personal.