In this role you will have great opportunities to influence our way of working and drive continuous improvements together with the teams. For this position, we put a high focus on interpersonal skills and attitude. You are passionate about people, customer value, and technology. You have a proven record of delivery with the ability to make and influence decisions and lead strong teams.
- Engage and manage your clients’ key stakeholders to understand their challenges, become their trusted advisor, capturing their business objectives and needs
- Provide your clients with a clear vision and roadmap
- With a background in Business Analysis &/or Business Architecture, you’ll assess your clients current and target architecture needs, define, design and deliver a Pega business architected solution
- Collaborating with a high performing Pega delivery team, you will ensure the solution meets or exceeds your client’s expectations
- Reframe traditional business requirement gathering into process workflow business requirements and ultimately into user stories.
- Support centralization and formalize the housing and reuse of code so the business can build once, maintain assets, and use many times.
- Promote standard methodologies, tools, and education
- Integrate process re-engineering and continuous improvement into projects
- Demonstrate excellent Pega solution understanding combined with related process knowledge.
- Defining the Business processes with the help of Business Stakeholders
- Analyze different systems to capture Business Rules and Validation Rules
- Conduct workshops with Business Users to gather the Requirements, Reviewing and discussion business requirements with Technical team, validate User Testing scripts/results validation and Release Planning
- Prepare Business Requirement Documents, Functional Requirement Specification Documents, Use Cases and Data Elements Mapping Documents
- Analyze existing process and identifying areas of the application where the performance can be improved
- Involved in Business Process Automation with Pega Systems Smart BPM suite - Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC)
- Facilitate Joint Requirements Planning (JRP), Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions to expedite and streamline the requirement gathering process
- In depth understanding of the AS-IS and TO-BE in supporting / interface system applications
- Perform Gap Analysis to check the compatibility of existing processes and systems with new business requirements
- Perform readiness reviews and ensure the applications deployed are secure, performant and meet stakeholder expectations for ease of use and responsiveness.
- You’ve defined, designed and delivered functional, robust and scalable enterprise-level applications
- Strong track record of customer engagement and delivery success
- Experience working with industry leading technologies to deliver your solution designs and vision in a fast-paced environment
- Considered a trusted advisor and thought leader by your client.
- Proficient in preparation and use of test strategy, test planning, testing scenarios, test data, defect tracking & test reporting
- Skilled in System Testing, System Integration Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Black Box Testing of Web based applications and Client/Server applications
- Business Analyst with proficiency in Software Development Lifecycles like Waterfall, V - Model, Agile and Exposure to various Quality Processes like ISO and CMMI
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently as well as in a team
- Very good written, verbal communication and interpersonal/coaching skills
- Maintained Requirements Traceability Matrix using MS-Excel
- Experience in preparing Business Requirement Documents, Functional Requirement Specification Documents, Use Cases and Data Elements Mapping Documents
- Experience with Business Process Automation with Pega Systems Smart BPM suite - Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC)
- Experience with Joint Requirements Planning (JRP), Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions
- Experience in handling various geographic clientele involving delivery, communication, client relationship and business growth as part of day-to-day activities
- Experience in Project Management activities including, creating project plans, tracking project progress, Risk Management, Process Implementation activities, Internal and External Quality Audits experience
- Experience in defining the Business processes with the help of Business Stakeholders
- Analyzing different systems to capture Business Rules and Validation Rules
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities.
Masters in Computer Science or related or equivalent experience preferred.
- 5+ years of PEGA SBA experience
- PEGA Senior Business Architect Certified
- Performs well in high-pressure, fast paced environment – both independently and as a team member
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- Ability to work in a team environment, manage multiple clients, and provide consultative skills throughout the process
- Ideal candidate will be highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Documented history of successful PEGA implementations
- Understanding of Automotive Aftermarket services recommended.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
Proceso de solicitud
Se enviará una confirmación por correo electrónico en cuanto envíe su solicitud. Después de esto, todavía es posible actualizar su perfil personal.