We like to work hard, have fun and we are committed to our customers’ and to Volvo Group’s success. You will work with a high performing team that is future ready – do you have what it takes?
Connected Solutions is a global organization within Volvo Group focused on creating the services of tomorrow. We work at the forefront of connectivity by collecting and analyzing telematics data from over one million Volvo assets. This way we can forecast the future and help customers succeed, while increasing the safety, quality, and sustainability of Volvo Group products.
Consumer Services is the function within Connected Solutions that is responsible for the end user services, from idea to development to production. We work in tight collaboration with the Volvo Group Business Areas and customers. We drive and manage the performance of the services and the business areas portfolios over the lifecycle. Together with our stakeholders, we create value through fantastic user experience and business enhancing services and products.
We are a team on a journey, creating great results through awesome people, strong relationships, and a high-performance culture. We aim high; having a passion for people and making our customers succeed. We want to set a new standard for user experience, speed to market and customer value. We will do this through modern leadership, people in focus and a true passion to really make a difference. We who work in this team have a lot of fun, are great collaborators and we all consider ourselves as leaders of our work and owners of our results.
We are looking for a skilled Senior Project Manager to join a team dedicated to adding business value to some of the strongest brands within the automotive and transportation industry.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be involved in the following activities: planning, reporting, and following up on finance and progress of project, program, and product objectives.
In addition, we are on a Digital Transformation journey moving from a traditional project management model to a Scaled Agile Framework for the Enterprise (SAFe). In the SAFe model the Senior Project Manager will play a key role as Product Owner (PO). The PO has a significant role in defining Stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the features and components for the team. This role has key responsibilities outside of the Agile Scrum team in building relationships with Product Management, Customers, Business Owners, and other stakeholders.
- Preparation and Participation in Program Increment (PI) planning
- Maintaining the team backlog
- Iteration planning
- Just-in-time story elaboration
- Apply Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)
- Driving team to story completion to agreed Definition of Done (DoD)
- Financial planning and follow up
- Working with Management and Stakeholders for Roadmap planning
- Working in a continuous delivery mindset to deliver R&D, Maintenance, and Operational activities
Required Competencies and Experience:
- 8+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Documented Senior Project Management experience in complex and global environments
- Certification in Program / Project Management a plus
- Documented leadership with the emphasis on the ability to inspire, develop and motivate individuals and teams
- Strong planning skills
- Have strong communication and negotiation skills and do not fear some administration tasks
- Change Management skills
- Have capacity to execute against set targets and a “can do” attitude
- Ability to establish and maintain good relations with your internal and external partners/stakeholders
- Business knowledge to build, develop, and grow business relationships
- Good interest in process in business development improvements
- A global and agile mindset with strong customer focus
- Experience managing software development and agile development
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Experience in the Telematics area a plus
- Expected to act according to/live the Volvo Group Values
Experience in one or more of the following is a plus
- Change management
- Service development
- People Management
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities.
We work as One Team with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Connected Solutions is a global organization that leads the development of Volvo’s connected services and solutions of tomorrow. We work at the forefront of connectivity by collecting and analyzing data from over 1 000 000 Volvo customer assets. The organization is set-up to deliver competitive offerings, shorten time to market and provide an arena for new service innovations together with customers, partners and the Volvo Group.
Come and visit us online!
We Participate in E-verify
Proceso de solicitud
Se enviará una confirmación por correo electrónico en cuanto envíe su solicitud. Después de esto, todavía es posible actualizar su perfil personal.