LCV Technician - Renault Trucks Bellshill Dealership, ML4 3LU
We are looking for a fully qualified LCV Technician to join us at our busy Bellshill Dealership, undertaking servicing, repair and warranty work for Renault Trucks LCV customers.
You will work a permanent Day shift working Monday to Friday 08.00 – 16.30 (includes a 30 minute unpaid lunch break) with the opportunity to work regular overtime.
This is a great opportunity to bring your LCV Technician skills and experience to a highly innovative global brand in the world of commercial vehicles, Renault Trucks,
who manufacture, distribute and market a complete range of trucks and vans across our network of dealerships.This is us, your new colleagues
We operate two rotating shifts in the workshop, which means you will have the opportunity to work with both Shift Supervisors and all of our HGV Technicians. We are a friendly team, lending our support to new-comers, apprentices and existing colleagues alike. Job role
Who are you?
- Carrying out routine maintenance and repairs in accordance with manufacturer’s procedures
- Working to the highest standards surpassing manufacturer’s and VOSA standards
- Fast and accurate fault diagnosis using the latest diagnostic equipment
- Following company processes by completing all relevant paperwork
- Completing thorough safety checks and preparing vehicles for MOTs
- Ensuring product knowledge and skills are maintained to company requirements
- Opportunity to attend training courses to support your ongoing development
ARE WE THE PERFECT MATCH?
- Have excellent diagnostic skills (preferably in a franchised / main dealer workshop environment)
- Proven technical qualifications and relevant experience
- Good team player with ability to work on own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- First class problem-solving skills
- Ensure H&S and Environmental regulations are adhered to including the use of PPE
- Valid UK driving licence
- 40 hrs a week Monday to Friday
- Competitive hourly rate (plus overtime at 1.5 x hourly rate)
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) rising to 33 days after 5 years
- Excellent benefits package including an Employee Assistance Programme, a Cycle to Work scheme and a generous pension scheme
- Access to a range of discounts including on Volvo and Renault cars, half price cinema tickets and lots of shopping and social discounts
With a renewed product range and growing profile, we rely on quality people to provide ‘excellence’ in service and support to customers by always looking to improve customer satisfaction. Look at what we do and what we are part of: http://www.renault-trucks.co.uk/