Business Solution Portfolio Manager (BSPM) for Product Compliance at GTT Digital Engineering
Are you a person willing to work with a holistic view, enjoy bringing clarity in complex context and challenging problem statements – then you should continue to read. Now we have an opening for an exiting position in our fantastic team!
The position is BSPM (Business Solution Portfolio Manager) for the portfolio Product Compliance, a portfolio that consists of a couple of IT-solutions that needs solutions and capabilities from many other portfolios, supporting GTT and other TD/BAs.Main ResponsibilitiesBSPM:
We are looking for a someone with:
- Together with line organization and D&IT, develop, establish, and continuously update IT roadmaps
- Capture, review, prioritize, plan, and monitor initiatives and budget
- Collaboration and anchoring of requirements, initiatives, and strategies with stakeholders in different processes across GTT, GTP, GTO, Brands, TD/BAs and D&IT
- Maintain portfolio assets such as systems and architecture maps, information concept models and capabilities
- University degree in either engineering, IT or other relevant university background or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge
- Experience from and knowledge of IT development in Process and IT projects
- Experience from product development
- Experience from working in an agile delivery organization
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- As we work in a global organization, it is important to have a good command of the English language
- Facilitation skills
- Leadership skills is merit
As a person, you are driven, innovative and you have a strong customer focus and a service-minded attitude. You are curious and have a natural tendency to question how things are done. You have a great interest in IT tools and how they can be utilized to bring business value in the best possible way. You enjoy teamwork, contribute with team spirit and you like taking responsibility, act with integrity and with a result-oriented mind set.
You will report to the Group Manager for Compliance, Digital Engineering in Volvo Group Trucks Technology. Location is Lindholmen.
In the team we have the responsibility to develop, deliver and maintain IT-tools, methods and IT architecture for the three portfolios Product Compliance, Intellectual Property and Product Quality.
For Compliance area we work with securing information in IT-tools to ensure a compliant product and develop reports for governmental and public reporting.
We are actively working to establish teams that will take maximum advantage of the strength in different knowledge, experience, age, gender and nationality, etc. We do believe that well balanced working groups increases group dynamics, creativity and new approaches to solutions. Doesn’t this sound like an amazing opportunity?For further information, do not hesitate to contact:
Hiring Manager, Lena Borg, GTT DE Compliance
firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +46 73 9024836Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.