At Volvo Group Digital & IT, we have a clear ambition to enable value creation at scale for the Volvo Group. With a new product centric operating model and digital technologies, we will produce digital offerings that are profitable, scalable, and differentiated. With Volvo Group Digital & IT, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals, who learn continuously and embrace change to stay ahead. We have a very important role to play in reaching the Volvo Group ambitions for 2030. Do you want to be part of our transformation journey towards becoming the digital capability of the Group? The time is now!
Foundational Products is part of Technology, a new function within Volvo Group Digital & IT with a big stake in the Group’s digital transformation. Technology will modernize Volvo’s core digital backbone making it a platform for digital products.
Foundational Products is responsible for API & Integration, DevSecOps, Cloud and Strategy & Transformation. Our Foundational Digital products are used by digital product teams and enable them and their products to outperform Volvo’s competitors. Our digital talents develop capabilities and digital technologies to improve business performance and create value for the Group with speed and at scale.Position Description
EDI team within the API & Integration team within Volvo Group Digital & IT is a global team in charge of the EDI deliveries for whole Volvo Group, gathering and prioritizing needs of new development or roll-out of existing services ensuring that the Business needs are fulfilled.
The EDI Solution Engineer - is responsible for EDI deliveries to larger IT projects and initiatives within Volvo Group. The job consists of business interaction, analysis, specification creation and requirement fulfillment together with Business stakeholders. You contribute to the overall Volvo Group service strategy, operate in a global context, having numerous of interfaces to other functions within Group Digital & IT and other stakeholders within Volvo Group.Key Responsibilities:
- Is competent in the requirement management process and coordination in large projects or programs, at more senior level and may lead pre-studies.
- Supports the business in prioritization the scope in selecting/designing optimal Process & IT solutions based on stakeholder requirements and end user needs. At more senior level developing process (What Works in pre-studies, projects or support the runtime delivery)
- Knows the EDI standards that exists globally for B2B integrations (ANSI/X12, EDIFACT, PEPPOL, etc.)
- Support solutions for B2B integrations according to principles and EDI guidelines.
- Setup and configure EDI flows into the B2B/EDI platform.
- Coordinate and perform Quality Assurance tests for B2B and EDI flows together with external partners and internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, in Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar approved experience.
- Work experience within Integration area.
- Knowledge of the EDI area in general.
- Knowledge of standard protocols and middleware used for external and internal integrations.
Reporting to: Technology, API & Integration, EDIFor further information please contact
Lars Schön, Digital Product Area Owner, EDI, Group Digital & IT
Therese Envall, HRBP, Group Digital & ITUnion representatives:
Akademikerna – Therese Koggdal, +46 470 387855
Unionen – Lajla Dahlsjö, +46 31 3224575
Ledarna – Ulrika Holmberg, +46 31 3225071
The location for the position is Gothenburg, Sweden
We are happy to get your application.
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.