Position Description –
Bachelor or Master’s degree (BE/B.Tech/MCA) having 8 to 15 years exp, should be experienced/hands-on in application development for .Net Applications.Requirement: -
Looking for Immediate Joiners!!!Role Description: -
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of applications, using below technical stack.
This position will allow you to support Volvo Group in its Digital Transformation and product modernization journey and to build IT expertise in Part/BOM, chemical & environmental compliance domain. Required:
C#, OOPS, Asp.Net MVC, Asp.Net Core, Web API, Angular JSGood to have:
Microservices, Azure, customization of SharePoint, DevSecOps, Jenkins, JIRA, TFSNeeds to work
on COTS/SAAS tools:
Oracle SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2 and PostgreSQL (Linux/Windows) Experience
in SonarQube, security tools-DAST/SAST, OWASPSkilled in
writing Unit and Integration Tests – MOQWho is learning
Data ScienceMust-Have Skills
- Having expertise on SOA and experience in modernizing IT application.
- Experience having in web application Architecture and Development with hands on expertise in delivering solutions using on C#, MVC, SQL Server 2017.
- Analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of Web Based, Windows Based, Client-Server and N-tier Architecture.
- Good knowledge of C#, OOPS, Asp.Net MVC, Asp.Net Core, Web API, Design Patterns and SOLID principles.
- Experience with .Net Core, .Net Core MVC and .Net Core Web APIs.
- Experience with client-side technologies like HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Angular Framework.
- Experience with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS).
- Well versed in designing and building Azure solutions that include high availability, multi-region and multi-set architectures using virtual networks, availability sets and affinity groups Azure AD.
- Experience in Azure portal & Azure resource manager in cloud deployments.
- Good experience in of Microsoft Azure Cloud Service like Azure AD, App Service and DB services, Azure storage accounts, Azure VMs, Azure key vault, Azure Functions, Azure messaging.
- Good experience in microservice development and deployment.
- Good experience in Configuring Azure DevOps Pipelines for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
Ways of working
- Good database design skills- Microsoft SQL Server, and query Optimization techniques.
- Good Knowledge on IBM WebSphere MQ.
- Experience working in Agile & SAFe Methodology.
- Experience in working with DevSecOps tools that secure DevOps workflows.
- Responsible for end-to-end design and optimization the solution.
- Understand the user requirements, analyze such requirements, and deliver design, development, and unit test services that support business requirements.
- Develop functional databases and servers to support websites on the back end.
- Develop efficient software according to business requirements within given time frame.
- Ensure compliance with relevant IT Services processes, methods and tools, and business processes.
- Secure that the necessary and relevant review and audits are performed for the developed modules.
- Stay current and provide insight on cutting edge software approaches, architectures.
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions.
Affiliative, with preference for aligning with a larger team or organization working towards a common goal.
Sociable, with natural inclination to engage with and seek interaction with others.
Influential, with ability to motivate and persuade others.
If you are passionate about this position to work with product development team and want to join a dynamic team that is making a difference for Volvo Groups different business units, we encourage you to apply.