R&D and Purchasing Solutions
Senior SAP ABAP Consultant for a global solution migrating to S/4 HANA
Are you passionate about technology? Do you love developing software applications? Are you curious about everything at work?
Then this is the perfect place for you! We are looking for a Senior SAP ABAP Consultant with superpowers- excellent analytical skills, great at problem-solving, fantastic communication skills, a Can-Do attitude, and one who is in love with reports development!
Project Cost delivery is a part of Volvo Group IT organization which delivers Time Reporting, Project Cost Control, and Investment Management solutions based on SAP technology.
We are looking for a Senior SAP ABAP consultant to join our team in project and maintenance activities that are run in SCRUM methodology. Currently, we are operating on NW 7.5 DB2 with the intention to migrate towards S/4HANA in the near future. Our frontend is partially in SAPGUI, but mainly web-based thanks to Webdynpro ABAP, however, we have some initiatives to move towards Fiori/SAPUI5.
The successful candidate will be a member of an international team, who owns a solution, delivers new features asked by the business, maintains and improves existing ones.
What we can offer:
- In this role, you will be reporting to the Delivery Manager L5 and you will be part of the delivery basket that has E2E responsibility for several applications
- You will be in a fail-fast and fail-friendly environment focused on learning
- You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone and to make mistakes without being judged on the result of your experiments
- You’ll be in the heart of the Volvo business and interact with many different areas and products
- You will be part of innovations and new concepts as well as excellent runtime setup
- Diversity is a strong factor for us. In all aspects. We appreciate candidates of all sorts of walks of life, age, gender, and personalities. We believe that we’re stronger together and that everyone should be themselves
You fulfill some or all of the below wanted profiles, and you’re aware of your strengths and weaknesses in all of them:
- You’re an ambitious person eager to upskill your competences
- You’re productive and result-oriented
- You’re a good communicator. You listen and share information
- You’re able to address the “why” for the team
- You’re good at and want to collaborate across Volvo Group
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good English skills
- Proven ability in solving difficult programming problems
- Ability to manage tasks, work in sprints (SCRUM), work with User Stories, find and produce documentation (experience in tools like JIRA, Confluence)
- At least 5 years of experience in SAP ABAP
- Good knowledge of SQL and CDS Modelling
- Fluent in ABAP OO
- Experience in Webdynpro ABAP
- Experience in SAPUI5 is a plus
- Experience with SAP Project System or Project and Portfolio Management is a plus
- Experience on S4/HANA is a plus
Solution Delivery Unit – R&D and Purchasing
Solution delivery Unit R&D and Purchasing is a global unit within Group IT. The mission of the unit is to ensure that the Volvo Group's IT solutions and IT projects within the area of DVP are managed in an optimal way.
Cross Solution Center responsibility: Portfolio & Cost Management (PCM)
The Solution Center PCM is the unit, within R&D and Purchasing Solutions, that has the responsibility to manage the deliveries for all solutions within their respective PCM portfolio. The Solution Center has full responsibility for runtime (cost, quality of service) and on the delivery of the IT part of P&IT projects.
Travel required: occasional
Application screening will start immediately, we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible!
For further information please contact
Delivery Manager, Łukasz Matysiak, firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Business Partner, Lucas Violet Lydia, email@example.com
Volvo Group takes first place in Happy at Work ranking 2019 in the category of companies with more than 5,000 employees. We also received the "the Great Place to Work" label awarded to the best companies where the employee experience is based on trust in relationships and equality for all. So don't hesitate any longer, apply now!
Did you know? For many years, as a “disability friendly” company, Renault Trucks SAS has been committed to including people with disabilities in our professional environment.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Proceso de postulación
Se te enviará una confirmación por correo electrónico al enviar tu solicitud. Después de esto, todavía es posible actualizar tu perfil personal.