The Volvo Group Trucks Technology Engineering Graduate Program is a global Program for new graduates who are passionate about engineering, driven to make things better and are ready for the next challenge. When joining, you will be a part of a team and an organization who are passionate about what we do, aim for high performance and thrive on teamwork. You will get to use your engagement and creativity to design, test and develop the next generation of products and services for customers all over the world.
Vehicle technology is a global organization with the mission of delivering high performance electrical and software platform including customer value in everything from driver interface and displays to brake systems and active safety. This we do with main focus of all our trucks brands but also supporting other business areas like Volvo Bus, Volvo Construction equipment and Volvo Penta with the vision making Volvo Group the most desired and successful transport and infrastructure solution provider in the world.
What we offer:
The Engineering graduate program is a 12-month program where you are offered the perfect mix of on-the-job learning and intensive training. You will be working in a challenging hands-on role and at the same time receiving the tools that you need in order to learn and grow. You will get the chance to use your technical and creative engineering skills while gaining valuable experience working with real products on real business challenges. During the program you will also be receiving frequent support and updates from assigned manager as a part of a structured development program.
Our Engineering Graduate Program starts in September 2022 and you will be offered a permanent position at Volvo Group Trucks Technology with placement in Sweden, Gothenburg.
For the Graduate Program you will be placed in one of below areas within Electromobility. Therefore, you must specify in your application which area/areas you are interested in so that we can find the best match for you!
The different areas:
- Electrical & Electronics Architecture – Develop, configure and instantiate our SW platforms Volvo Autosar Platform and Volvo Dynamic Software Platform on a target HW. Adding to that we also ensure that both the SW platform and application can be integrated smoothly and automatically to create the final deployable artefacts
- Connectivity: System, Function & Verification - Embedded SW development and Services development of vehicle functionality
- Vehicle Motion & Energy Management: Brake System and Vehicle Control - Development of vehicle dynamics systems and functions in vehicle motion, braking system and air suspension systems as well as vehicle dynamics control system simulation and verification
- In order to qualify for the chance of joining our Engineering Graduate program, you will need:
- A university degree (or be currently working towards obtaining one by the summer), preferably an MSc in one of the following fields: Electrical engineering; Electronics; Industrial Software engineering, Computer science, Mechatronics or similar engineering field.
- Graduated not more than 18 months ago and with a maximum of two years working experience prior to, or after graduation
- Solid English and an international mind-set
If you have any questions, please contact:
CV/applications are not accepted by email
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Proceso de postulación
Se te enviará una confirmación por correo electrónico al enviar tu solicitud. Después de esto, todavía es posible actualizar tu perfil personal.