Cybersecurity is an important aspect during product design of heavy duty trucks. The cyber security team covers mainly threat identification to assessment of complete design concepts and implementation specialist support. We now want to strengthen our team with a new team member, and offer the opportunity to be part of taking cyber security to the next level. Much room will be given for personal involvement and utilizing previous experiences of all team members.
The team has a global responsibility to be the key competence center within vehicle cybersecurity.
Your daily work will include
- Leading threat analyses
- Requirement formulation
- Risk assessment and risk balancing
- Supporting development projects with guidance and co-development within the area
- Proposals and development of cybersecurity solutions for automotive applications
- Gaining and spreading knowledge about cybersecurity to the organization
- Participating in security related process- and method development such as ISO21434
- M.Sc. electrical engineering, computer science or equivalent
- Relevant experience within one or several of the fields
- threat and risk analyses
- design for security
- risk management
- communication protocols
- connected services
- security strategies
- security best practices
- Communicative team player
- Enthusiasm to improve security process and methods
- A “get it done”-attitude
Sofia Skoglund, Manager Infrastructure Capabilities, +46 76 5534054
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Proceso de postulación
Se te enviará una confirmación por correo electrónico al enviar tu solicitud. Después de esto, todavía es posible actualizar tu perfil personal.