To provide guidance to the accounting department, as well as audit and assist branch transactions as needed.
• Manage the corporate general accounting functions
- Manage inventory accounting
- Manage banking functions
- Manage sales tax reporting
- Prepare and/or approve various account reconciliations
• Assist with month-end closing process and financial statement preparation and distribution
• Prepare and file property tax returns, license applications, annual reports, government surveys and other government documents.
• Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
• Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
• Strategic Mind-set: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies
• Delegation: Understanding the need to achieve objectives through others, giving subordinates room to accomplish objectives, and allocating authority and responsibilities to subordinates
• Business Insight: Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organizations goals.
• Drive for Results: Focusing attention on performance results, considering how work affects operating efficiency and taking into account both the long-term and short-term consequences of actions
• Facilitation Skills: Designing and directing group processes that enable group members to deal accomplish assigned tasks and meet members' needs
• Manages complexity: Making sense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively save problems
• Tech Savvy: Anticipating and adopting innovations in business-building digital and technology applications
• Action oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
• Instills trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
• Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization's goals
Essential Educational and/or Training Qualifications and Certificates
• B.S. Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent experience
• 4 years accounting experience
• CPA preferred but not required
• Experience working with major projects
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
• Proficient with personal computer, Excel and Word
• Proficient in navigation of AS400 system
• Good accounting skills
• Good communication skills, written and verbal
• Understanding of entire sales process from invoice to A/R
• Management skills
• Ability to make tough decisions timely
• Travel may be required.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. is the leading retailer of used medium and heavy duty trucks in North America, with locations throughout the US and Canada. Since 1950, Arrow has built a solid reputation in the trucking industry by providing high-quality, pre-owned vehicles to customers who want to maximize the value of their purchasing dollars. Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. is part of the Volvo Group, a publicly held company headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.
We Participate in E-verify
Proceso de postulación
Se te enviará una confirmación por correo electrónico al enviar tu solicitud. Después de esto, todavía es posible actualizar tu perfil personal.