TASKS and RESPONSIBILITIES: (Include but not limited to the following.):
- Work safely at all times. Adhere to all applicable VCES safety policies. Comply with all company policies, procedures, standards & values.
- Process all standard and emergency part orders in a timely manner.
- Assist with inventory management (ordering, shipment, monitoring backorders).
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Identify ordered parts with long lead time and obtain through alternate suppliers within price guidelines.
- Maintain accurate documentation of all parts orders for service.
- Submit all parts warranty and return claims within the required time frame to receive maximum credit.
- Communicate with management on parts availability issues.
- Determine pricing on all orders is correct and in accord to company policy.
- Conduct daily tracking of outstanding orders and/or shipments.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 2-4 years of relatable work experience (Construction, Warehouse, Automotive industry) preferred.
- Valid California Driver’s license.
- Proficient in standard computer systems (Outlook, Microsoft Office Products).
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills required.
- Able to complete in-house certification for Forklift Operator.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify
Chcemy Cię poznać
Zaraz po złożeniu aplikacji zostanie do Ciebie wysłane potwierdzenie pocztą elektroniczną. Po tym czasie można jeszcze zaktualizować swój profil osobisty.