At Volvo Trucks Australia, we are making Australian made electromobility a natural evolution. We aim to lead in the automotive world by creating innovative transport solutions built around making our customers' lives less complicated. Now we are looking for curious, creative people who want to change the world through innovative thinking.
We are looking for:
What’s in it for you:
- Truck mechanics
- Bus mechanics
- Auto electricians
- Onsite service technicians
- Pre delivery fitter technicians
- Trailer mechanics
- Major component rebuilder
- Trades Assistants
More important than experience, we're looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- $32-$46/hour base salary + tool allowance + super + overtime rates
- Multiple shifts available + additional shift loading
- Full and part time opportunities available – we’re flexible and inclusive
- Generous parental leave program
- Health & Wellbeing program
- Develop your technical skills working with Australia’s most innovative range of product: Mack, UD, Volvo Trucks and Buses, Volvo Electric Trucks
- Team first – you’re the kind of person that others don’t need to ask for help because you’ve already offered
- Curious – you’re a natural diagnostic investigator who rises to the challenge of finding solutions to complex problems
- Safe – you understand the importance of your personal and teams safety and commit to putting safety first
- Growth – despite being experienced you recognise the need for personal and professional development, taking personal responsibility for leading both
Curious to understand more?
Apply today & start the journey to understand why Volvo Trucks Australia is the very best place a career focused technician could work.
We’re social – connect with us on:
Volvo Commercial Vehicles Blacktown
Facebook | Volvo Commercial Vehicles Blacktown
Linkedin | Volvo Commercial Vehicles Australia
Volvo Group Australia are proud of our inclusive work environment which promotes a supportive energy, and encourages individual growth to create strong teams. We are committed to forming a workforce which reflects the exceptionally diverse customers we serve, and encourage applications from all backgrounds.