We are now looking for Project Managers for IT solutions development and rollout, for Volvo Trucks China
Role mission & context
As a Project Manager, you will join and contribute to IT projects of Volvo Trucks China growth plan. In this role you will work closely with Chief Project Manager of the program, cooperate with stakeholders and global Group IT teams.
Responsibilities and Powers
- Serve as the primary point of stakeholders contact
- Coordinate the scoping, prioritization, delivery and, where applicable
- Creating and adhering to project timelines and milestones is key since you need align with a larger implementation project plan
- Well managing expectations and conflicts is another success factor considering complexity of project scope and stakeholders
- All other ordinary project management related tasks, included but not limited to cost, quality, scope, etc.
You are a self-driven person, a good team player, contribute to create an efficient and trustful day-to-day operation. You have proven experience in IT project management in automotive industry (Commercial vehicle domain knowledge is preferred), and appreciate Volvo core values: Customer Success, Trust, Passion, Change and Performance.
Since you are part of a global unit, with global responsibilities, you will need to actively cooperate with various stakeholders and navigate with ease in a multi-cultural environment.
Required Technical/Domain Competencies
- Relevant university degree or above.
- Certificate or Knowledge of project management, Agile.
- Proven experience of global IT project management.
- Solid software solution delivery knowledge
- A plus if with experience/knowledge of automotive industry projects
- A plus if with experience/knowledge of sales/retail/aftermarket/workshop process of automotive industry
- Strong business analyst skills and strong experience interacting with very diverse customers is required
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, and able to explain IT solutions to stakeholders in business-profile
- Fluent in Chinese both written and spoken
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
We can offer
You get an opportunity to work together with highly skilled colleagues in an exciting, global environment which provides opportunities to develop both professionally and personally. You will work in close collaboration with various stakeholders inside as well as outside Group IT, planning, implementing and controlling activities to ensure consistency with a “golden version” of contextual data values in line with the Volvo Group Strategy.
At Volvo Group we are actively working to establish teams that will take maximum advantage of the strengths inherent in differences in knowledge, experience, age, gender, nationality etc.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Chcemy Cię poznać
Zaraz po złożeniu aplikacji zostanie do Ciebie wysłane potwierdzenie pocztą elektroniczną. Po tym czasie można jeszcze zaktualizować swój profil osobisty.