Serves as the Solution and Appstore manager for the digital business engine platform. This person will have full responsibility to assist implementation and support the solutions and the applications in the AppStore.
The Business Engine AppStore is a central place where markets/regions will select various software applications based on business capabilities. All solutions and applications in the AppStore are supported by the AppStore team. The team will assist in the implementation of the App. Apps run on the business engine powertrain and comply with the architectural and technical criteria..
This person will manage the apps and solutions in the AppStore and communicate our vision and maintain high-quality support to enable a consistent, high quality solution and application service.
This role will require strong cross functional relationships internally and externally to drive key focus areas.
• Partners with global and regional functional stakeholders to provide the implementation and runtime support for the applications in the AppStore
• Works collaboratively with the Powertrain manager to develop broadly acceptable solutions
• Builds and maintains a high performing team; hires and retains talent
• Works with the markets and functions to evolve the Business Engine Appstore
• Ensures process adherence and capabilties improvements in the development cycle, but especially on maintaining the solution landscape based on the capability model (completeness and usability cross-markets)
• Actively promotes the applications in the AppStore through market requirement – capability – solution assessments
• Provides second and third line support services for applications in the AppStore
• Facilitates/Monitors review of the functional/design specification
• Fosters a culture of teamwork, collaboration and mentoring
• Managing the ongoing, planning, design, and maintenance of the applications in the AppStore and the solutions.
• Comprehensive performance management of the team including hiring, training, active coaching and setting aggressive and realistic objectives.
• Identifies areas for improvements, defines methodology and technical requirements and drives experiments to optimize platform
• Safeguards the cross functional and multi-market solution scope based on the global capability model.
• Develops and empowers direct reports to make appropriate technical decisions
• Drives consistency in artifacts and deliverables, budgets, and resource planning
• Generates innovative ideas, solutions, and opportunities to contribute to further development of the platform
• Takes complete responsibility of the full life cycle of rollouts and oversee software release implementations
• Resolves product and project related issues at higher levels
• Responsible for people management, capacity planning
• Responsible for team building and motivation of the team for technical excellence and growth
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering and/or computer science preferred
• Master’s degree a plus
• 3-5 years of total work experience with strong focus of Product Delivery
• Experience managing full life cycle of projects and overseeing software release implementations
• Agile development methodology experience (Scrum/Kanban) preferred
• Ability to work independently and in small teams, partner effectively cross-group, and manage multiple priorities and deliverables concurrently.
• Experience organizing, running, supporting, and growing engineering and development teams
PREFERABLE COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
• Passion for leading teams and evolve solutions
• Enjoys product and design ideation as much as they do building product
• Ability to be both player and coach: we’re looking for someone who is passionate about getting into the details and driving large technology initiatives while coaching and empowering teams to take ownership
• Deep expertise in building software solutions, specifically performance distributed systems, leveraging modern frameworks
• Displaying a strong spirit of innovation, self-starter, independent and with ability to come up with solutions to complex problems
• Passion for software quality, delivering high scale services and achieving engineering excellence
• Experience in delivering scalable and high performance services and applications with excellent quality
• Experience in Micro-services design and implementation and developing platform/server side components/APIs
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
Chcemy Cię poznać
Zaraz po złożeniu aplikacji zostanie do Ciebie wysłane potwierdzenie pocztą elektroniczną. Po tym czasie można jeszcze zaktualizować swój profil osobisty.