- Support Region Credit Committee on all credit and risk management related issues.
- Support region level trade finance activities such as credit insurance coverage, AR discounting, etc.
Main Tasks/ Responsibilities / Authorities
Credit & Risk Management
- Coordinate with credit insurance companies, banks for trade finance requirerments such as insurance coverage, AR discounting to mitigate potential credit risks, optimize cash flow.
- Working with internal/external financiers, support business and end customers on retail financing solutions.
- Coordinate and maintain records of regular Credit Committee meetings for the Region, support Region Credit Committee on all credit related issues.
- Ensure respective markets work in compliance with Group Credit Management Instruction.
- Actively track and follow-up on collection status with Dealers, and update information/documents on Bad Debts and any proposals to the Credit Committee on write-offs; Monitor, Analyse, identify and advise management of DSO,AR movement, Aging and overdue of each respective credit teams.
- Monitor and manage risk exposure and the application of risk mitigation tools carried out by each respective Hub.
- Prepare Monthly Dealer’s Health Check in conjunction with the Markets.
- Keep track of contingent liabilities and propose for any requirement.
- Provide Group Credit with various reports and fulfil requirements as necessary.
- Participate in Global Credit and Risk Management Finance Forums.
- Other assigned work as specifically required.
- CE authorised dealers
- Business Controllers & Credit Managers in the respective markets, Legal Counsel, Treasury, Order Fulfilment and Shared Services
Required knowledge & experience
Education/Professional Qualifications required
- Degree in Business, Accounting or Financing
- 7-10 years relevant experience in Credit Management at a managerial level in a multinational company, or banks
- Knowledge of credit analysis and have understanding of financial statements, risk analysis and key ratios
- Able to multi-task, work independently as well as in cross functional teams
- Detailed and well organised individual
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken; Chinese language (preferred)
- Proficient in Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Additional Important Requirements
- Ability to coordinate, negotiate, maintain relationship with banks, credit insurance companies and retail financiers
- Able to travel when required
This is an individual contributor role, and occasional business travels will be required. The role is to be based in Singapore and will be on local compensation package.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
Chcemy Cię poznać
Zaraz po złożeniu aplikacji zostanie do Ciebie wysłane potwierdzenie pocztą elektroniczną. Po tym czasie można jeszcze zaktualizować swój profil osobisty.