Manufacturing and Logistics Solutions (M&L) is a global unit within Group IT with the responsibility to ensure that all Volvo Group IT solutions and IT projects related to the manufacturing or logistics areas are well managed with a spirit of continuous improvement. We have approximately 1,000 people located in more than 20 sites in 14 countries worldwide.
.Net Competence/skillset within A4D.
Good to have knowledge on Stored Procedures and willing to learn new / different technologies and contribute towards different areas within the portfolio.
Additional Responsibilities of Application Developer Specialist could be as below:
• Perform coding, unit testing and documentation of software units defined by the design document
• Participate in software modification during integration testing
• Adhere to the project/assignment timelines as agreed with the Project Manager or other authorized personnel
• Develop efficient software according to business requirements within given time frame
• Ensure compliance with relevant Group IT processes, methods and tools, and business processes
• Understand requirements from the stakeholders and documenting such requirements
• Propose changes that make the system more efficient and/or reduces operation or maintenance cost
• Create good practices and propose improvements
• Coach other Application Developer Specialist’s as and when applicable
• Gather requirements from the stakeholders and document such requirements
• Develop detailed designs of medium complexity applications/database
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.