Uptime Solutions at Volvo Trucks takes care of Volvo customers across Europe, by getting them back on the road, whenever they experience a breakdown of their vehicle.
We follow up the status of the breakdowns and negotiate solutions to logistic and technical problems. Consequently, in the finance team, we handle the invoice for this service.
We strive for customer success, and take problem solving to the next level.
Our European offices are located in Ghent (Belgium), Rugby (United Kingdom). Our colleagues come from all over the world, and we offer a 24/7 customer support, for more than 16 different languages.
This is us, your new colleagues
You will work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with colleagues from all over the world; it is a multi-cultural workplace where your team is your family away from home. It is an international culture where we respect each other’s values and share the same Volvo vision.
Do you just love to…
- Our main focus is delivering the ultimate experience for our customers during and after their breakdown and give them a long-lasting impression of our brand.
- This traineeship would cover a few very concrete steps in the process of receiving an invoice from our dealers, registering and verifying the invoice to sending out a correct invoice out and following its payment.
- We handle these tasks in the dealer’s and customer’s native language and handle essential information within our designated systems.
- We also manage and administer a range of services to our customers, next to the breakdown service
Are you the one?
- Customer orientated
- Positive attitude, highly motivated
- Well organised with a preference to work with administrative issues and making things run smoothly
- A team player who can work independently, planning and organising your own work individually but always keeping the team goals in mind
- Fluent in English, any other European languages you speak, you will be able to use in work environment as well
A perfect match
- Opportunity to gain experience within the company
- International environment
- Opportunity to use different languages
- Restaurant on site
Let’s do this!
Are you a team player, passionate about customers and our brand, stress resistant with good administrative and organisation skills? Then Volvo is the place to be where you can develop your competences and gain experience within a world known and respected brand.
Come and join our international team!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.